SiouxSports.com Forum

The NCAA's. UND vs. Duluth

Wilbur

I am not feeling all that confident tonight. Last night was the third straight game where we turned it on and off and still won. How many more times can we get away with that without it biting us in the backside? If UND plays for 60 minutes in all three zones, they win. If not, they can start making their tee time reservations.

7 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

I am not feeling all that confident tonight. Last night was the third straight game where we turned it on and off and still won. How many more times can we get away with that without it biting us in the backside? If UND plays for 60 minutes in all three zones, they win. If not, they can start making their tee time reservations.

Game flow is important. I agree the Men will need to play more disciplined in their own zone, but offensively the Sioux have it. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Username Taken said:

He probably couldn’t name a single player from either team. I wish midco or cbs was covering this tournament. Everything they do is better than ESPN. 

Mike Matta(Sp)

BC homer. UMD is the defending back to back champs if you haven’t been told by them repeatedly. It is up to UND to dethrone them. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, crb1 said:

Mike Matta(Sp)

BC homer. UMD is the defending back to back champs if you haven’t been told by them repeatedly. It is up to UND to dethrone them. 

That has come up a lot recently. It also came up during last night's post game press conference. Albeit, it was two years ago.