SiouxSports.com Forum

NCHC postseason.....UND vs. SCSU....The Ship

Wilbur

I signed up for the Paramount Plus service hoping that since it was a CBS owned company advertising March Madness live game and such that it might carry tonight's game.  Has anyone used this and if so do they carry live games on CBSSN?  From what it looks like probably not.  This is frustrating to pay for NCHC.TV and get shafted yearly.  Anyone have options for those of us with no access to cable tv?

Just now, snooty89 said:

I signed up for the Paramount Plus service hoping that since it was a CBS owned company advertising March Madness live game and such that it might carry tonight's game.  Has anyone used this and if so do they carry live games on CBSSN?  From what it looks like probably not.  This is frustrating to pay for NCHC.TV and get shafted yearly.  Anyone have options for those of us with no access to cable tv?

I got YouTube TV...however I too am frustrated it not being on the NCHC package even though every other cbs game was on the package.

38 minutes ago, snooty89 said:

How are you getting shafted? You know CBSSN has exclusive rights to the league semis and finals before the year started.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, DAR said:

How are you getting shafted? You know CBSSN has exclusive rights to the league semis and finals before the year started.

Ok so shafted maybe isn't the correct term, but it is stupid.  That better for you?  

54 minutes ago, snooty89 said:

No dice on Paramount Plus.  There is a hockey listing, but it only has old hockey east games from last year.

8 minutes ago, crb1 said:

I am sure one of our members will provide a link to a stream. Just be patient, it never fails. 

Is the youtube connection likely to work again?                                                                                                       

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nodakvindy said:

No dice on Paramount Plus.  There is a hockey listing, but it only has old hockey east games from last year.

Just gotta keep my kids from seeing all the Nick Jr. shows on here, because it looks like an awful streaming service.  Maybe the free month will be worth it for basketball. 

1 hour ago, scpa0305 said:

I got YouTube TV...however I too am frustrated it not being on the NCHC package even though every other cbs game was on the package.

Every other game on CBS should not have been on the NCHC.tv

Part of the contract with CBS is that they get sole rights to the games that they produce.  It sucks, but that is what they signed.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, scpa0305 said:

CBS games have never been on.  That is one of the big drawbacks of those national broadcasts if you have the NCHC.tv package.