SiouxSports.com Forum

Post pod series #5-Denver......for the 5th....and 6th time.......

Wilbur

9 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Also, since LetsgoDU is undoubtedly lurking, feel free to Tweet about Brink's dive. Worst I've seen since Osterberg pretended Simonson's light shove paralyzed him.

Don't forget about Plante getting a concussion  every game

8 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Haha, nobody deserves CTE but boy did he cry wolf.

Rewatched Brink's dive. Wasn't as egregious as I remembered, but it was definitely not as impactful as his reaction suggested. At least he got up and kept playing.

Classic DU dive...

image.thumb.jpeg.4f06357bf21df4b632ecb036990d26a0.jpeg

1 hour ago, 90siouxfan said:

Is that brink drama post supposed to be a pic or video, not able to play it...

It’s video but he was knocked unconscious for the duration of the video, it took him about 1.5 seconds to realize there was no call coming! It was a short video.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, siouxnatty#8 said:

I sure hope he stays 1 more year.  This guy is in my mind the next Cale Makar.  Makar wasn't even at Sanderson's level his freshman year.  Ottawa Has some dandy players coming up the pipeline via UND.

Word has it that Sanderson is staying another year. Apparently, he's been telling people that he's staying another year. I guess we will soon find out. 

• Like 1

Just now, Goon said:

Word has it that Sanderson is staying another year. Apparently, he's been telling people that he's staying another year. I guess we will soon find out. 

Which is funny cause over at the Sens board at hfboards they have a person who says that Sanderson has been saying he wants to be one and done. As you say, will find out either way eventually!

1 minute ago, SiouxFanatic said:

Which is funny cause over at the Sens board at hfboards they have a person who says that Sanderson has been saying he wants to be one and done. As you say, will find out either way eventually!

I know there was an Ottawa hockey pundit that said on the NHL network the other night that he's a year away from the NHL. It was someone dialed in to the Senators team. 

I don't recall what his name was.