SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

22 hours ago, streetsahead said:

Is this another new jersey tease? They're in the hallway with the historical jerseys...

And there it is: 

image.png.5ead70153ba0091c124806cec5d5eeda.png

Love these. No joke, i've been thinking for years that a jersey in the vein of the old diagonal Sioux ones with "NODAK" down the front would be nice to see. I wonder if this is a limited run jersey or if it will be an alternate that's in the rotation. 

8 minutes ago, streetsahead said:

And there it is: 

image.png.5ead70153ba0091c124806cec5d5eeda.png

Love these. No joke, i've been thinking for years that a jersey in the vein of the old diagonal Sioux ones with "NODAK" down the front would be nice to see. I wonder if this is a limited run jersey or if it will be an alternate that's in the rotation. 

It’s an alternate that will be in the rotation. 

• Like 1

I really like the new whites. I do agree about moving on. Been with essentially the same concept of jersey for almost 10 years besides the little change a couple years back. Use this as the new white, make a green version, and some kind of version in the blacks. While I have no complaints about the current jerseys, something new would be nice after this period of time. My guess is we see the new whites Minnesota weekend. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

Just move on from the current green and whites. The two new jerseys introducers in the past month are so much better. 

Not a fan of the one from the 90's.    Don't know if I have ever seen anyone wearing a jersey like that.  Generic then, and generic now. 

Best part of the jersey is how clean it looks.  Two stripes on each shoulder, 1 stripe at the bottom, basic text, logo on the shoulder, no alternate color on the shoulder.  

Everything is great about this jersey.  Only think that makes it better would be HAWKS instead of NODAK.  A green version with HAWKS would be great!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2