SiouxSports.com Forum

Post pod series #4-Back to Baxter

Wilbur

7 minutes ago, BusinessSiouxt said:

It is my opinion that he entered the crease and that impacted Saville ability to play his position. So shoot me. It’s an opinion and I stand by it.

Interfering with a goalie's ability to play the puck and running him are two different things in my world I guess.  We will agree to disagree, we all get to have opinions.

• Upvote 1

Just now, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Was there ever an explanation for why they announced a cross checking penalty but it didn't get served? That was odd, Starman and <not Holden> were perplexed and said they'd get an explanation but they never did.

I believe its because you can't call a minor penalty on a review. 

7 hours ago, AJS said:

Win tonight and UND for all intents and purposes locks up the Regular season title. 

I don’t see St. Cloud losing to anyone but possibly Duluth.  I could easily see us losing 2 or 3 to Denver or Omaha.

5 hours ago, BusinessSiouxt said:

My posts are in reaction to the childish behavior on this board. They are neither anti-Hawk, nor pro-Mav. The NCHC has had an issue of this type for years. Pro UND, anti UND. THE SAME CAN BE SAID FOR EVERY TEAM EXCEPT UMD!

Childish behavior?  Read your posts in reaction to things you don’t like. Of course everyone else is childish but you are mature in your posts.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BusinessSiouxt said:

It is my opinion that he entered the crease and that impacted Saville ability to play his position. So shoot me. It’s an opinion and I stand by it.

It’s your opinion, you are in the minority, suck it up and move on.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, SiouxFanatic said:

I’m sorry, I normally don’t mind your posts but you are flat out wrong. You can call out UND fans for the whining and complaining if that makes you feel better but saying Caulfield purposefully ran Saville is utter bull&#036;%&#33;#. Check your own eye prescription before telling someone else to. He was putting the brakes on and lost an edge. That is clear as flipping day. 

It’s funny since even the announcers said the same thing, he lost an edge 

3 hours ago, BusinessSiouxt said:

No, no troll. Not from Omaha. Just a differing view. You may believe my opinions don’t fit you green glassed view, but they are based on my experience in the sport and my ability to see past a play, a game, a season. Ok, I fold... fire Barry, Mishmash sucks, give Thome the net, and the pandemic was a UMD conspiracy to rob us of our 2020 championship. In collusion with Denver and Michigan... and, we play the cleanest hockey in the NCAA. :silly:

I see you’re one of those people 

2 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

Was I the only one that noticed the CBS broadcast showed Gabe Bast getting an assist last night?  when is the nchc marriage to cbs over?

I like Starman and Shireen as it is obvious they have passion for college hockey. Just isn’t the same without Ben Holden. Felt like the party was over when CBS let him go. So if NCHC starts shopping elsewhere, I’d be fine with that. Options are limited I’m guessing but maybe they can find another national broadcast provider.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

No line chart yet? I thought Schloss would be done with his piece on the added value of wearing two masks by now.......

Please give it a rest.  We're here for hockey.  It's inappropriate here and exhausting. 

• Upvote 2