SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

5 minutes ago, Old Fella said:

There is much politics on Bullying site/is that an exception?

Stop your crying.  Even Hayduke can keep political stuff in just this forum.  If he can figure it out you should be able to too.  Lime we've been begging you for weeks.....be better.

6 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Glenn Greenwald is quite liberal (politically left) but is also an old school journalist who believes in objective reporting.

He left an organization he founded (with two others of the same political philosophy) yesterday, and here's why:

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/my-resignation-from-the-intercept

The Intercept's Editor in Chief's response:

1 minute ago, TheFlop said:

Stop your crying.  Even Hayduke can keep political stuff in just this forum.  If he can figure it out you should be able to too.  Lime we've been begging you for weeks.....be better.

Good News:

I am going off line until later today.  Will be working outdoors getting my vitamin D.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Old Fella said:

Your posts show you are a fair Mod.  Please don't insult yourself suggesting the Bullying site is not full of politics. (Racist)

I don't think it's political to call out a hockey player for making racist remarks while bullying another kid.  Being against obvious racism isn't (or at least shouldn't be) political, despite what we see on the news.

• Upvote 3

New Federalx add in NY. Mixing in Politics.

Don't send your confidentrial digital world breaking info with a box and paper carier, with FOX's name on the envelope - marked  RUSH HUNTER's GOODS, Confidential, Keep away from Magnets, Keep Dry, Don't Freeze, all in Red a week before a P election. Your Package may never make it out of NY.

3 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

New Federalx add.

When you absolutely, positively need it lost overnight (or your box opened and the thumb drive left on a supervisors's desk). 

Who uses a thumb drive? Sure, as a backup, or multiple, but why not zip, encrypt, and put out on a share to move the data. Good Lord people: V.P.N!  < facepalm > 

7 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

When you absolutely, positively need it lost overnight (or your box opened and the thumb drive left on a supervisors's desk). 

Who uses a thumb drive? Sure, as a backup, or multiple, but why not zip, encrypt, and put out on a share to move the data. Good Lord people: V.P.N!  < facepalm > 

There's probably more to this story toooo.  This thing was destined to fail.   Tucker Carlson decided not to pile on anymore, without a sign of regret, not Tucker's style?
There's so much going on right now.
This celebration party (planned T Hotel - 1,000's supporters) move by T back to the WH for Tuesday night battle stradegy is interesting.

5 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

There's probably more to this story toooo.  This thing was destined to fail.   Tucker Carlson decided not to pile on anymore, without a sign of regret?
There's so much going on right now.
This celebration party move by T back to the WH for Tuesday night battle stradegy is interesting.

Based on the released photos, Mr (Hunter) Biden has some demons and may have some other open issues. (This is probably why the FBI pulled in Mr. Bobulinski before he could speak to the Senate last week.)

The party move 'tis curious. The WH proper and grounds is not DC mayor controlled so the 50 person gathering limit would not apply. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Based on the released photos, Mr (Hunter) Biden has some demons and may have some other open issues. (This is probably why the FBI pulled in Mr. Bobulinski before he could speak to the Senate last week.)

The party move 'tis curious. The WH proper and grounds is not DC mayor controlled so the 50 person gathering limit would not apply. 

I have to give Trump credit in that he knows how to find a way - sometimes even kind of legally!

1 hour ago, Old Fella said:

Maybe you show DECIDE to ban Mods from making political posts.  Might add some credibility to your 'decided"

Maybe RD has raised the white flag in Florida?

I dont think any Republican campaign would ever raise a white flag in Florida only to dump money into Minnesota. 

I suppose it's possible they think Florida voters have made up their mind and any money is now a waste while Minnesota is an opportunity? Who knows. 

I'd love to be a campaign chief or whatever. You get to be wrong all the time like a weatherman and just say "Yeah we just didn't get the turnout we needed" or "yeah our message really resonated with the people in Wisconsin"

4 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

I dont think any Republican campaign would ever raise a white flag in Florida only to dump money into Minnesota. 

I suppose it's possible they think Florida voters have made up their mind and any money is now a waste while Minnesota is an opportunity? Who knows. 

I'd love to be a campaign chief or whatever. You get to be wrong all the time like a weatherman and just say "Yeah we just didn't get the turnout we needed" or "yeah our message really resonated with the people in Wisconsin"

Donald pulled his money from Florida....the RNC is now paying the bills there.

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

Believe what you want. 

We decided to allow one (singular) political thread for containment.

You're free to keep posting politics in here, but here only.

1 hour ago, UNDBIZ said:

Politics aren't allowed outside this thread.  I'm not sure what you're not understanding about that.

Thank you!

I come to this thread for my much needed daily dose of humor in 2020, and when I have time, I may post here and there.  But I appreciate that the nonsense from this thread hasn't spoiled the others (yet).  Thanks for keeping it that way.

And, Epstein didn't kill himself.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Benny Baker said:

And, Epstein didn't kill himself.

Of course. Everyone knows it was Mitchell Miller who did the wet work for the deep state.

And, my best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Mitchell not wearing a mask at Blue Moose last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JohnboyND7 said:

FL: 29 electoral votes
MN: 10 electoral votes 

FL is almost a go-no-go for Trump. If he doesn't win that he has to run the table. Stepping away is ... but if he's doing it to go to MN means something far different than if he stepped away and went golfing at Mar-a-lago. 

11 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

FL: 29 electoral votes
MN: 10 electoral votes 

FL is almost a go-no-go for Trump. If he doesn't win that he has to run the table. Stepping away is ... but if he's doing it to go to MN means something far different than if he stepped away and went golfing at Mar-a-lago. 

lots of floridians know communism when they see it... and they see it in the eyes of kamala, aoc, ilhan, bernie....trump wins florida big

• Upvote 2

OMG, OMG OMG North Dakota hit a new pandemic high of active cases for like the 200th day in a row.  Whoopdy doo.  At this point these tests are nothing more than fearful banter for the media.  There are probably at least 5000 or more people walking around in GF that have it and none of them are dropping dead in the streets.  Can we get rid of these risk levels and daily test results .  It will be with us forever just like the cold and flu and we have learned to live with those.

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, siouxweet said:

OMG, OMG OMG North Dakota hit a new pandemic high of active cases for like the 200th day in a row.  Whoopdy doo.  At this point these tests are nothing more than fearful banter for the media.  There are probably at least 5000 or people walking around in GF that have it and none of them are dropping dead in the streets.  Can we get rid of these risk levels and daily test results .  It will be with us forever just like the cold and flu and we have learned to live with those.

As I wait for my test reults today, from test taken Tuesday.

Some say it's known as the "Dakota Project".

Then there's this:
NBC News
The United States set yet another pandemic record with more than 90,000 new Covid-19 cases reported in a single day, the latest NBC News tally showed Friday.
The new benchmark of 90,456 cases was hit Thursday just hours after the U.S. logged its 9 millionth coronavirus case and shattered the previous daily record of 80,662 infections, set a day earlier.
When you don't wash your hand?