SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

To all my paranoid covid people. If cases keep going up (even though masks are being required and worn more than ever) in ND, why isn’t the news, the Fargo Forum or GF Herald not helping people notify where there Covid case “may” have evolved. I understand you can’t track down every person, but looking for some commonality or correlation - ie. some event, concert at The Windbreak, church, so on and so forth. 

Whats the “why?” I feel like we have this ass backwards. 

@Oxbow6 Any thoughts?

Media is gonna push Covid full force to the election. 

Btw, I voted in person. Screw you@Hayduke1

4 minutes ago, Old Fella said:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even if it is wrong,  (Old Fella}

Here is my prediction (opinion) for the upcoming election.

Encourage others to do the same.

No name calling necessary.

TOTAL POPULAR VOTE:

Biden vote will exceed DT's vote by 5 million+ 

ELETORAL COLLAGE:

Biden will receive 353 votes/371 if he carries Ohio.

SENATE:

There is a 50/50 chance Dems will take control.

Thanks for reading and trust others will express their predictions (Opinions)

Very reasonable predictions.

If WI, MN and PA go blue with all the destruction, riots and looting then that's a win for Biden and a validation that this country is heading to more lawlessness  and civil unrest. OH will go red for DT IMO. 

19 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I really hope - for the country’s sake - that it doesn’t come down to if the mail in ballots in Pennsylvania that come in after November 3rd get counted or not.

Postmarked I am fine with. Not postmarked, you have gotta be kidding me. 

One question, why would the Dems be fighting for this?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

If WI, MN and PA go blue with all the destruction, riots and looting then that's a win for Biden and a validation that this country is heading to more lawlessness  and civil unrest. OH will go red for DT IMO. 

Should have included editorial comments were not necessary.  I will be disappointed if DT wins but I don't think all progressives will be sent to concentration camps.

3 minutes ago, Old Fella said:

Should have included editorial comments were not necessary.  I will be disappointed if DT wins but I don't think all progressives will be sent to concentration camps.

Ok Mr. Dorsey.....

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Must have mis-read

1 hour ago, SiouxForever said:

To all my paranoid covid people. If cases keep going up (even though masks are being required and worn more than ever) in ND, why isn’t the news, the Fargo Forum or GF Herald not helping people notify where there Covid case “may” have evolved. I understand you can’t track down every person, but looking for some commonality or correlation - ie. some event, concert at The Windbreak, church, so on and so forth. 

Whats the “why?” I feel like we have this ass backwards. 

@Oxbow6 Any thoughts?

Media is gonna push Covid full force to the election. 

Btw, I voted in person. Screw you@Hayduke1

The increase in positives over the past number of days is within the 20-40ish age bracket which is directly who Burgum and Birx said they would be targeting. They are consistently making up roughly 50% of all cases per day.

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Old Fella said:

1 question:

If Biden wins the popular vote by 5 million+ and wins the electoral collage, Why would there be civil unrest? 

I think Biden will win rhe popular vote by 7.5 million. 

Biden should pick up between 330 and 370 electoral votes. 

Dems take control of the US Senate 52 to 48.  Actually 50 to 48, but two independents side with the Dems.

Dems with 260 seats in the US house to GOP with 175. 

But, we shall see. 

8 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

... within the 20-40ish age bracket which is directly who Burgum and Birx said they would be targeting. 

In a word: Why?

That age demo has huge survivability, unless they are trying to find vectors. 

Why not target folks going into care facilities. That's where the damage is being done. (60% of ND deaths are age 80+.) 

18 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

I think Biden will win rhe popular vote by 7.5 million. 

Biden should pick up between 330 and 370 electoral votes. 

Dems take control of the US Senate 52 to 48.  Actually 50 to 48, but two independents side with the Dems.

Dems with 260 seats in the US house to GOP with 175. 

But, we shall see. 

Not the way I'd like to see this go, but I'll take it over a six-week constitutional crisis.    

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Any of you left leaning folks want to amend your analysis of the European countries’ leaders handling this better than Trump as they head into lockdowns again tonight?

#Italy

8 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Any of you left leaning folks want to amend your analysis of the European countries’ leaders handling this better than Trump as they head into lockdowns again tonight?

I've said one direction, I'll say it the other. 

Don't declare the victor in the middle of the game. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Shawn-O said:

Not the way I'd like to see this go, but I'll take it over a six-week constitutional crisis.    

I probably went too high on the US House, but I think party line voter turnout along with a major shift in independents will raise the number of Democrats significantly.