SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

Not sure about the amount, but nothing illegal was found, cultist.

Be better. 

I dont think it is illegal to receive money from Russian oligarchs. Thats not what you were complaining about though. You were complaining that Trump might be compromised by Russian oligarchs meanwhile, when your guy is proven to have received money from them, you say thats not illegal. 

You are holding two different standards for two different folks for the same alleged action.

If it is Trump + potential shady Russian money = potentially Dangerous and compromised, then Biden family + shady Russian money = Dangerous and compromised.

• Like 1

I'm not gonna touch the legality of it all, but the very least, the optics are awful for Trump.  This all but proves he's not the ‘ultra-successful business magnate’ he loves to portray.  His companies are bleeding money and he owes $420 million soon.  It validates his historical record and what anybody with a brain already knew; (other than his branding ventures) everything Trump touches turns to crap.     

It does beg the question though, was Trump’s presidential bid a ploy to bolster his flagging empire?  

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Can't have it both ways.

Either you are a hugely successful billionaire or you lost a sheet ton of money over a 20 year period and suck at business so bad you didn't pay income tax. 

But, the cult is a'coming to save Dear Leader with some most excellent posts. 

LMFAO. 

Amazon has paid zero taxes because they have had years of loses.  Would you say they are going to default on their loans?

• Upvote 1

On 9/27/2020 at 11:44 AM, Hayduke1 said:

Yeah. That list is pretty long. Look it up yourself. 

I'll give you this instead, cultist. 

Enjoy. 

LMFAO

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-bannon-associates-factbox-idUSKBN25G1YU

Factbox: Here are eight Trump associates arrested or convicted of crimes

On 9/27/2020 at 11:55 AM, mikejm said:

Do your own research.

https://www.congress.gov/

Either you didn’t take me seriously about being willing to hear your side or you don’t have an answer. I thought asking for 3 examples over 35 years in the Senate was something you could do to demonstrate why you are so supportive of former VP Biden. I am not committed to Trump, and actually would be willing to listen to well thought out reasoning to support Biden. As it stands, I am disappointed that you are not able to ‘verbalize’ why Biden should become President other than orange man bad.

Saying it is a long list or to do my own research (which I have done and gave you one more example than you were able to provide to me) and then again resorting to calling me a cultist really fits with your history of deflecting, not answering the question and responding by attacking anyone who does not agree with your view.

Your lack of an answer just makes me think that the media has drafted you into their brain-washed viewpoint.

And, by the way, I am not SiouxFan97

4 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

I'm not gonna touch the legality of it all, but the very least, the optics are awful for Trump.  This all but proves he's not the ‘ultra-successful business magnate’ he loves to portray.  His companies are bleeding money and he owes $420 million soon.  It validates his historical record and is what anybody with a brain already knew; (other than his branding ventures) everything Trump touches turns to crap.     

It does beg the question though, was Trump’s presidential bid a ploy to bolster his flagging empire?  

So you know how much cash he has on hand?   No CPA will tell you that a tax return can state your financial position.

More for the cult to deny about Dear Leader. 

He is Don the Con.  You, the cult, have been conned.  Pat yourselves on the back while you spew forth posts to save Dear Leader. 

LMFAO

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/28/politics/donald-trump-taxes-election-2020-joe-biden-debate/index.html?fbclid=IwAR0wWbXC65H1QviAo5rLnki6VWQfDVtOdTyxwnW7cIec1MVOIBGFCh0SUqo

Tax bombshell reveals Trump's image is a sham

A stunning New York Times exposé of the President's tax returns Sunday revealed a pitifully inept businessman and a serial tax avoider crushed by massive debts that could expose him to conflicts of interest given his position as President and power to help undisclosed lenders.

7 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

So you know how much cash he has on hand?   No CPA will tell you that a tax return can state your financial position.

His personal wealth stems from daddy's money.    It's the only way he could've routinely run businesses into the ground his entire life, yet maintained his lifestyle.  Sure he's wealthy, but he's not the successful self-made businessman he portrays.  He is a master at PR though.  

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, homer said:

How is Biden compromised by this?  

You DO realize this investment allegedly occurred in 2014; which was 4 years after Luzhkov went into exile for getting on Putin's bad-side.   There's no ties to Putin whatsoever.  

7 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

Unless you can show me:
- balance sheets;
- income statements;
- cash flow statements; and
- statements of equity;
you can not tell me any entity's financial condition. 

I'm not an accountant and yet I know that. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

His personal wealth stems from daddy's money.    It's the only way he could've routinely run businesses into the ground his entire life, yet maintained his lifestyle.  Sure he's wealthy, but he's not the successful self-made businessman he portrays.  He is a master at PR though.  

Again you don't know.

4 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

More for the cult to deny about Dear Leader. 

He is Don the Con.  You, the cult, have been conned.  Pat yourselves on the back while you spew forth posts to save Dear Leader. 

LMFAO

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/28/politics/donald-trump-taxes-election-2020-joe-biden-debate/index.html?fbclid=IwAR0wWbXC65H1QviAo5rLnki6VWQfDVtOdTyxwnW7cIec1MVOIBGFCh0SUqo

Tax bombshell reveals Trump's image is a sham

A stunning New York Times exposé of the President's tax returns Sunday revealed a pitifully inept businessman and a serial tax avoider crushed by massive debts that could expose him to conflicts of interest given his position as President and power to help undisclosed lenders.

Serial tax avoider?   Show me someone who isn’t.   ROTFLMAO

So you sign up to pay extra taxes? If TurboTax told the average person to invest a lesser now amount to avoid paying a greater amount in April, nearly everyone would do it.  

2 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

hey mike...if you were gay and someone was going to drop you out of helicopter with a shirt that said "i'm very gay"...would you rather be dropped in the middle of Poland or Saudi Arabia...just wondering?

If I was gay, and was going to be dropped out of a helicopter wearing a shirt that said "I'm really gay" I'd wanna be dropped outside the front door of the Blue Oyster Bar on Freddie Mercury tribute night rather than Poland or Saudi Arabia.  

Actually would prefer being dropped off out of a little Prius......but if a helicopter drop is the only way.....

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

I'm not gonna touch the legality of it all, but the very least, the optics are awful for Trump.  This all but proves he's not the ‘ultra-successful business magnate’ he loves to portray.  His companies are bleeding money and he owes $420 million soon.  It validates his historical record and what anybody with a brain already knew; (other than his branding ventures) everything Trump touches turns to crap.     

Like with most things, the amount of the debt is irrelevant without context.  Amazon is about 25 billion in debt.  Apple has around 110 billion.  Having a bunch of debt can be a real bad thing or a really good thing depending on many other factors.

33 minutes ago, zonadub said:

Either you didn’t take me seriously about being willing to hear your side or you don’t have an answer. I thought asking for 3 examples over 35 years in the Senate was something you could do to demonstrate why you are so supportive of former VP Biden. I am not committed to Trump, and actually would be willing to listen to well thought out reasoning to support Biden. As it stands, I am disappointed that you are not able to ‘verbalize’ why Biden should become President other than orange man bad.

Saying it is a long list or to do my own research (which I have done and gave you one more example than you were able to provide to me) and then again resorting to calling me a cultist really fits with your history of deflecting, not answering the question and responding by attacking anyone who does not agree with your view.

Your lack of an answer just makes me think that the media has drafted you into their brain-washed viewpoint.

And, by the way, I am not SiouxFan97

I'm willing to endure 4 years of Biden in order to bring stability back to the country.    Trump preys on instability.  From day 1 his entire presidency was predicated on fanning the flames of division, which has given a voice to the populists, racists and nationalists.  And, in turn, radical elements on the left followed suit.  He's exposing, magnifying and propagating the worst elements of our country.   Trump is a conman who appeals to the LCD of society.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

I'm willing to endure 4 years of Biden in order to bring stability back to the country.    Trump preys on instability.  From day 1 his entire presidency was predicated on fanning the flames of division, which has given a voice to the populists, racists and nationalists.  And, in turn, radical elements on the left followed suit.  He's exposing, magnifying and propagating the worst elements of our country.   Trump is a conman who appeals to the LCD of society.  

Your assessment isn't wrong, but it doesn't give proper credit to the left and the direction of the country that lead to him being elected to begin with.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

I dont see how Biden brings any sort of stability. He's expressed a willingness to expand the Court, getting rid of the Hyde Amendment, etc.

Both of those things fan division more than anything Donald Trump has done; at best, Biden MIGHT slow down some of the unrest in cities because I suspect those folks don't actually care about police brutality, but simply have a beef with who sits in the Oval Office.

37 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

why all of a sudden bring up barak obama?

4 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

I dont see how Biden brings any sort of stability. He's expressed a willingness to expand the Court, getting rid of the Hyde Amendment, etc.

Both of those things fan division more than anything Donald Trump has done; at best, Biden MIGHT slow down some of the unrest in cities because I suspect those folks don't actually care about police brutality, but simply have a beef with who sits in the Oval Office.

Packing the Supreme Court is not a move of stability. 
Calling for a $4 trillion tax increase will not stabilize the economy.

And hearing his VP candidate talk about "a Harris Administration" is a clear tell of where they believe they'll be. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Packing the Supreme Court is not a move of stability. 
Calling for a $4 trillion tax increase will not stabilize the economy.

And hearing his VP candidate talk about "a Harris Administration" is a clear tell of where they believe they'll be. 

I'm curious on what the over/under would be for amount of time Biden served before resigning would be in Vegas?

4 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

I'm curious on what the over/under would be for amount of time Biden served before resigning would be in Vegas?

I have friends who have money on him not even making it to the election. Probably gonna lose that money at this point, but I wouldn't be surprised.

• Upvote 1