SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

2 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Quit being difficult.   Show me where I said that.       

Everybody should be judged on their own individual merit.  Blacks and whites frequently aren't.  They are judged on the stereotype of the whole.   Hence why Yayoi Kusama will receive more call backs than Sara McKenzie or Shaneeka Jones despite having the exact same resume.  

Asian privilege.      

fixed.

53 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Really?

ROTFLMFAO.

You cultists are sooooo freaking clueless. He has schooled you in ways that you can't even imagine.  Lol.

Do carry on though.  I'm getting more popcorn ready.  

Do you say anything other than Cultist, Trumptard, ROTFLMFAO and LMFAO? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, UNDlaw80 said:

I already answered that in an above post.  

But regardless, it's good to see you acknowledging that asian privilege exists, because you're now justifying the reasons for it.      

So let me get this straight.  That asians are, on average, more educated and the perception exists that we're harder workers, asians therefore have earned the right to have asian privilege?   

Sounds more like you're describing asian power to me.  But whatever.  

fixed

50 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

This thread needs to end. Enough of haydukes nonsense. Makes our fan base look like a bunch of loons. I’m fine going back to no politics.

Seriously, no one is making you read this page. It’s like the dial on a radio. @heydouche1 is not making IND fans look like a bunch of loons. He speaks for himself only.  

I guess Trump wants you to support the troops.  

Russian troops.  C'mon cultists, give some love to his boss's motherland.  

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/14/trump-ad-asks-people-to-support-the-troops-but-it-uses-a-picture-of-russian-jets-414883

Trump ad asks people to support the troops. But it uses a picture of Russian jets.

The Trump Make America Great Again Committee is run by both the Republican National Committee and the campaign

22 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Grrrr.   These 'biased snowflake studies' are ruining the entire talking point.    

Asian job applicants with “whitened” first names received a 7 percent higher callback rate than those with “ethnically Asian” first names. 

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/0001839216639577

Isn’t there a study on earnings of equally educated black and white women?  It’s done over a much longer period of time and shows no difference. 

5 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

i love how this is "proof" that american is racist....did this this "study" study how many of these companies are run by white liberals? 

Nah, although we've made great strides, America has always been racist.    

You think a black candidate who acts like Trump would be allowed anywhere near Washington?  Riiiight.   White people would **** themselves.   But of course Trump's antics are acceptable because he 'keeps it real'!  Yea, real white.     

Reminds me of this. :D

• Upvote 1

A deer, a human...whatever.  They both make the same sound off a Republican AG's bumper while driving down the highway.  Sober, of course...   

https://www.yahoo.com/news/south-dakota-ag-says-wasnt-160739557.html

South Dakota AG discovered man's body day after crash

South Dakota Attorney General Jason Ravnsborg said in a statement late Monday that he discovered he had struck and killed a man walking along a rural stretch of highway only after returning to the scene the next day and discovering the body.

The state's top law enforcement officer said he initially thought he hit a deer while driving home from a Republican fundraiser on Saturday night. He is under investigation by the South Dakota Highway Patrol.

3 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

A deer, a human...whatever.  They both make the same sound off a Republican AG's bumper while driving down the highway.  Sober, of course...   

https://www.yahoo.com/news/south-dakota-ag-says-wasnt-160739557.html

South Dakota AG discovered man's body day after crash

South Dakota Attorney General Jason Ravnsborg said in a statement late Monday that he discovered he had struck and killed a man walking along a rural stretch of highway only after returning to the scene the next day and discovering the body.

The state's top law enforcement officer said he initially thought he hit a deer while driving home from a Republican fundraiser on Saturday night. He is under investigation by the South Dakota Highway Patrol.

The state's top law enforcement officer under investigation by the highway patrol.     I'm sure justice will be served. :whistling: 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

The state's top law enforcement officer under investigation by the highway patrol.     I'm sure justice will be served. :whistling: 

It looks like the North Dakota AG may be overseeing an investigation.  

But, shenanigans are possible...

5 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

It looks like the North Dakota AG may be overseeing an investigation.  

But, shenanigans are possible...

What's interesting is that many Trump supporters assert that federal and state institutions are horribly corrupt and the 'deep state' is everywhere, yet the institution of law enforcement remains impeccably clean.  The only bad actor is the rare unethical policeman.   Hmmm....

In the real world, when a government is corrupt, its dept. of justice and law enforcement agencies are always one of the first entities compromised.  This isn't rocket science.  

8 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

What double standard?   Because a small sub-section of the black community has wealth/influence and works against the interests of the larger population it means white privilege doesn't exist?   Get real.  Going by your rationale, the Jews had no right to complain because the Association of German National Jews supported Hitler, right?   

"But, but, but, double standard!  Wahhhh!!! "       Please use your head before posting.

My oh my someone is desperately hanging on to the white privilege talking point.  Once again.....the not so subtle reference to whites/Trump supporters being Nazis for effect.  

Some day maybe you will figure out that  the "privilege" you speak of is actually discipline + effort.  

7 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

His career is done either way.  He probably wasn't completely pickled or else the sheriff that responded would have caught it, but it still seems a bit off.  As for the investigation word has it that Trump supporters have already started rioting, hurling hubcaps at cops, burning down small businesses, blocking traffic so people can't get to work....all in the name of demanding an immediate guilty verdict before there is even an investigation.  

Wait, nevermind, that's the other side that behaves like that.

You think a black candidate who acts like Trump would be allowed anywhere near Washington?  Riiiight.   White people would **** themselves.   But of course Trump's antics are acceptable because he 'keeps it real'!  Yea, real white.     

So which country isn't using your definition?

Why is it that it is acceptable to attribute racist thoughts to people based on your wild hypothetical scenario with literally zero proof to back it up. We’ve never had a black candidate in the social climate of 2016-2020 act like Trump, so how can you possibly invoke the race card for something that hasn’t happened and for that matter could never happen. Trump caught lightning in a bottle and came along at the only time in history, likely, that his rhetoric would have been effective. 

10 hours ago, Sioux>Bison said:

This thread needs to end. Enough of haydukes nonsense. Makes our fan base look like a bunch of loons. I’m fine going back to no politics.

That ship sailed long ago. Between the comment sections on college hockey sites and Brad's blog, Goon somehow having a press pass, and behavior/appearance/demeanor at the Final Five, Hayduke being a fanatical liberal isn't tarnishing the good name of Sioux fans.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Grrrr.   These 'biased snowflake studies' are ruining the entire talking point.    

Asian job applicants with “whitened” first names received a 7 percent higher callback rate than those with “ethnically Asian” first names. 

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/0001839216639577

The problem with the study you cited is the prevalence and ease of angelicizing one's name, as immigrants have done for generations, Jews did in early Hollywood, and Asians are now doing in droves to combat discrimination in college admissions. A better example would be the study of people's reactions to different races when crossing paths with them alone in the dark. Everyone was afraid of crossing a black male in that situation.