SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

58 minutes ago, nodak651 said:

"A suspect arrested last evening for starting a brush fire was arrested again after he started 6 more small fires."

Oh man. Burnside and 205 is a rough spot. There's a bike path along 205 I often ride with visitors, and near there I always warn them that they will likely see people with a needle in their arm. You ride head down, not to avoid eye contact with the junkies, but to make sure discarded needles don't give you a flat tire.

21 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

In the libtard mind of 2 digit IQ.... this is somehow not comprehended.

Really?  That's all you have, "he's dumb and stupid and dumb"?  Obviously it went over your pointy little aluminum foil capped heads. 

Ah, the clever retort of the cult.  

LMFAO.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Hayduke1 said:

Really?  That's all you have, "he's dumb and stupid and dumb"?  Obviously it went over your pointy little aluminum foil capped heads. 

Ah, the clever retort of the cult.  

LMFAO.

You have zero leg to stand on when critiquing how clever and original someone’s responses are.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Oh man. Burnside and 205 is a rough spot. There's a bike path along 205 I often ride with visitors, and near there I always warn them that they will likely see people with a needle in their arm. You ride head down, not to avoid eye contact with the junkies, but to make sure discarded needles don't give you a flat tire.

Such a lovely picture you paint of your liberal paradise on earth.

Can't imagine why we wouldnt want those policies and cultures pervading the entire country, I may change all my votes to this progressive eutopian platform that has been established out there.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

Ah, a butthurt bizzzzzzzon.  I have two legs, just so you know. 

And yet not even a word of your pathetic babbling can stand on its own.

Want to prove you have legs?... walk up the stairs, apologize to your parents and start trying to be a productive member of society instead of a drain on the system.

We can't carry you forever. For real, not being comical, seriously, YOU need to be better.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

And yet not even a word of your pathetic babbling can stand on its own.

Want to prove you have legs?... walk up the stairs, apologize to your parents and start trying to be a productive member of society instead of a drain on the system.

We can't carry you forever. For real, not being comical, seriously, YOU need to be better.

That's a lot of unqualified assumptions you make, boy. 

Of course, you are welcome to make them.  I guess the butthurt is common among the cultists trying to defend the indefensible.  

Not my fault.  Lol

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Can't imagine why we wouldnt want those policies and cultures pervading the entire country, I may change all my votes to this progressive eutopian platform that has been established out there.

Maybe if we hadn't spent the last 20 years making junkies out of people who came back from the endless war with PTSD, this wouldn't be the case. But you're only concerned with the symptoms, not the cause. I'm not ashamed that Portland doesn't ship its homeless population elsewhere like so many other places do.

13 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

I guess I've gotten the impression AMF is more of a never-Trump, left-leaning libertarian than he is a far-left liberal.

5 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

I guess I've gotten the impression AMF is more of a never-Trump, left-leaning libertarian than he is a far-left liberal.

Yep. In North Dakota I'm a liberal, but here I'm a conservative.

EDIT: I love it here, but would probably prefer Seattle except it has horrible traffic and piss poor mass transit.

2 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Incarceration rates of minorities are tied to systemic racism.  

But, don't let a Harvard study make the cult try to spin this into something else.  After all, they have Black friends...

https://www.theroot.com/a-judge-asked-harvard-to-find-out-why-so-many-black-peo-1845017462?utm_source=pocket-newtab

A Judge Asked Harvard to Find Out Why So Many Black People Were In Prison. They Could Only Find 1 Answer: Systemic Racism

After gathering the raw numbers from nearly every government agency in the state’s criminal justice system, examining the data, and researching the disparate outcomes, Harvard Law School’s Criminal Justice Policy Program found that Black incarcerees received more severe charges, harsher sentences and less favorable outcomes than their white counterparts. They looked at more than a million cases, from the initial charges through the conviction and sentencing, and discovered disparities that could not be explained by logic or reason.

Interesting quote from your article-

Essentially, according to the researchers, a white person has to commit an egregious offense to wind up behind bars while all a Black person has to do is...well, be a Black person.”

13 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Yep. In North Dakota I'm a liberal, but here I'm a conservative.

EDIT: I love it here, but would probably prefer Seattle except it has horrible traffic and piss poor mass transit.

There are definitely different measuring standards depending on location. 

Downtown Portland is much more walkable than Seattle, not accounting for riots. The beer scene is better in Portland too, IMO. Avoid some of the tech-inflated real estate prices as well, no?

15 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

Trump is the best foreign policy President since Jefferson.  

Abraham Accords signing w/o starting a war and shipping pallets of cash.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/09/15/watch_live_trump_hosts_abraham_accords_signing_with_israel_bahrain_uae.html

It's not a peace plan, but a normalization of relations which is still a good thing.  

Yes, I said it is a good thing.  

3 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

There are definitely different measuring standards depending on location. 

Downtown Portland is much more walkable than Seattle, not accounting for riots. The beer scene is better in Portland too, IMO. Also avoid some of the tech-inflated real estate prices as well, no?

Beer scene is much better in Portland, and all over the state. The coast, Eugene and Bend have great beer too.

Real estate is high for the local wages. Lots of people cash out of their house in the Bay Area and move to Portland to...wait for it... retire. There aren't as many tech companies HQ'd here but lots of satellite offices.  The urban growth boundary artificially inflates real estate too. Still nowhere near Seattle or Bay Area prices though.