SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

Hmmm…    I think reality would eventually trump idealism on the right-wing though.  

If California goes, eventually so too would the NW and NE.  The economic implications would be disastrous for the rest of the country.    

I mean most southern red states are economically dependent on the federal government.   

Just now, UNDlaw80 said:

Hmmm…   For conservatives, I think reality would eventually trump idealism though.  

If California goes, eventually so too would the NW and NE.  The economic implications would be disastrous for the rest of the country.    

I mean most southern red states are economically dependent on the federal government.   

Maybe they wouldn’t be if they didn’t have that backstop?

5 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Missoula just added direct flights to a bunch of new cities in CA (SD, SJ, SF), and Bozeman will soon have 6(!) airlines fighting over direct to LAX. Telecommuters are moving in droves.

Big Sky residents and seasonal homeowners are not happy........

16 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Hmmm…    I think reality would eventually trump idealism on the right-wing though.  

It could be a massive revolution drawing Canada into it.
Military dictators trying to take control of individual peices.
China and Russia would be chopping at the bit to pick up some peices.

Millions of people killed.

7 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

I see the countries: West Coast; Northeast to DC; the place in the middle with food and energy. 

I could see the middle going from Hudson Bay to the Gulf of Mexico. West would probably include Vancouver BC.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

I could be a massive revolution drawing Canada into it.
Military dictators trying to tak controll of individual peices.

Can you just stay in your "doom and gloom Covid19" lane for the foreseeable future..........

Goodness 

Just now, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

So if that’s our future, maybe having a few guns in the garage is a good thing huh?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

I could certainly see parts of Canada wanting to realign with the new countries.  They aren't real happy with their centralized government either.

Military dictators will have a tough time with 1/3 of Americans owning guns and significant cultural opposition coming from within the military.

China and Russia would take advantage of the situation to take over much of Asia, the Pacific, and eastern Europe.  Doubt they'd touch the continental US.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Outside of Minneapolis, Minnesota is much more similar to the Dakotas.

I would expand that thought to include the greater 7 county area around Minneapolis and St. Paul, plus Rochester, Duluth, and St. Cloud.  Pretty much any city over 10K.

5 minutes ago, Ranger said:

I would expand that thought to include the greater 7 county area around Minneapolis and St. Paul, plus Rochester, Duluth, and St. Cloud.  Pretty much any city over 10K.

I’m not so sure. I live in the burbs and have more conservative friends than liberal.

50 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Missoula just added direct flights to a bunch of new cities in CA (SD, SJ, SF), and Bozeman will soon have 6(!) airlines fighting over direct to LAX. Telecommuters are moving in droves.

True.  I have relatives in MT and not happy with CA movement.  They are going to F up the state.

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Have the NW and NE survive on wind and solar.  

• Upvote 2