SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

16 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

maybe in another 60 years some of the cities will realize that voting for the same party for 120 years wasn't that smart..maybe

Maybe the other party should come up with compelling ideas and try to earn their votes.

10 minutes ago, wxman91 said:

Maybe the other party should come up with compelling ideas and try to earn their votes.

Not saying they aren’t qualified but what does Biden’s VP candidate list look like?  Wonder if the selection will be made based on the person having the best ideas to earn votes or another reason.  

This test has huge potential, and I'd love to see UND get involved with this company in some way, early on.

Sona Nanotech:

"Presently, there is no lateral flow test specific to Covid-19. Until now the majority of testing completed for Covid-19 uses molecular-based technology (PCR), a testing platform that typically costs more than $200 per test, frequently takes 2-4 hours to produce results, and requires specialized laboratory equipment and skilled technicians to operate. When completed, Sona’s Covid-19 test is expected to produce results in 5-15 minutes and is anticipated to cost less than $50. It will not require any additional laboratory-based equipment and can be administered by a layperson at the point of care."

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/sona-nanotech-announces-validation-results-185200384.html

https://sonanano.com/covid-19/

54 minutes ago, homer said:

Not saying they aren’t qualified but what does Biden’s VP candidate list look like?  Wonder if the selection will be made based on the person having the best ideas to earn votes or another reason.  

He's already said it will be a woman of color.

50 minutes ago, homer said:

I think it'll either be Kamala Harris or Susan Rice.  Liz Warren is more valuable in the senate and the others that have been mentioned don't quite have the name recognition or experience that you'd normally want for someone a heartbeat away from the presidency.  And make no mistake, Joe is old, so having a qualified VP is important.  

15 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

So.  I show systemic racism and this is going to fix it all. 

Laughable.  Not the program.  Your "solution" to systemic racism.  Which seems to ooze from this website. 

Again you have nothing.

Nothing.

Stick to UND sports.

Define "systemic racism"  Define "white privilege "

11 minutes ago, wxman91 said:

I think it'll either be Kamala Harris or Susan Rice.  Liz Warren is more valuable in the senate and the others that have been mentioned don't quite have the name recognition or experience that you'd normally want for someone a heartbeat away from the presidency.  And make no mistake, Joe is old, so having a qualified VP is important.  

Will Karmala take knee for Joe?

15 minutes ago, wxman91 said:

He’s being pressured to select a woman of color for one reason.  

8 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

You want a definition?

Go look in a mirror. .

lol you doing alright bud?

I saw some very long TDS post.  I get it...the 'rona has folks feeling all cooped up but thats no reason to completely lose your marbles lol

1 minute ago, JohnboyND7 said:

lol you doing alright bud?

I saw some very long TDS post.  I get it...the 'rona has folks feeling all cooped up but thats no reason to completely lose your marbles lol

I'm fine, thanks. 

I just dont tolerate fools very well.  You know us "Marxists"   (rolling my eyes)

16 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Systemic racism. 

More toxic 

Using the word systemic = an attempt to use stereotypes without being shouted down.  

If you want to make it in the US, you typically can regardless of your background.  It's not always easy, but it is possible. 

Just now, Hayduke1 said:

I'm fine, thanks. 

I just dont tolerate fools very well.  You know us "Marxists"   (rolling my eyes)

I scanned over your post and saw complaints about Donald's judicial picks and decided the rest of the post was probably trash as well.

20 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

My,

Is that from someone coming from "God's Country"?   Maybe if they just had a few Jesus Camp's in their neighborhood?  Minus, well, the ones that don't fit in.. you know... 

Now, who you YOU define as "people"?  Take your time...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/outrage-mississippi-election-commissioner-complains-193132439.html'

You best stick to sports, son. 

Are all citizens of Mississippi required to register to vote?  

4 hours ago, wxman91 said:

Not sure. The old "You are a victim, nothing is your fault, let us take care of you" campaign seems to work out well for the Democratic Politicians but not so well for those duped into voting for them.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, wxman91 said:

If Biden wins the election the Veep will be sworn in as President before 2022.

2 hours ago, petey23 said:

Not sure. The old "You are a victim, nothing is your fault, let us take care of you" campaign seems to work out well for the Democratic Politicians but not so well for those duped into voting for them.

When urban Blacks vote for Ds it is because they are “duped”.  Loud and clear.

• Upvote 1