SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Minnesota -- Black Friday Gameday

stoneySIOUX

This weeks sweep tells me a lot about this years team.  I saw a team that came out to prove a point in game one and then came out to reiterate that point in game two.  I like that they didn't let up in game one at all.  Then in game 2 I really like that they responded to the 1st goal and said, here is 3, now what else to you have?  I can see this years team making a deep run.  Oh and btw, Minnemosa's all around after that Siouxeep.   

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, brianvf said:

Shane Pinto wants to go to Detroit too!

sung to Heavy Metal Hockey. 

This kid is the steal of college hockey recruits.  A long Island kid in Kelly Green????

How bout Gooch?  Kid could of had 7 goals this weekend.  IMHO should be in Hobey talks if he continues to elevate his game.

6 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

This kid is the steal of college hockey recruits.  A long Island kid in Kelly Green????

How bout Gooch?  Kid could of had 7 goals this weekend.  IMHO should be in Hobey talks if he continues to elevate his game.

Gooch? - you mean the NEOPRENE NINJA?  Okay - pucks are made of vulcanized rubber but I think the SULTAN of VULCAN is a far stretch and too hard to explain.   Neoprene is used for wetsuits that have nothing to do with hockey but are at least RUBBER and I'm trying...

For Pinto....MR BEAN!  or BEANS - no better beans grown in the RRV than PINTO BEANS - hope HE gets it:-)

Turns out it takes a year or two for a new coach to have an effect.  Hak left, and we won a Championship with the guys he recruited.  Awesome!  Then a bit of a slump.  Not Berry's fault.  Now we have Berry's recruits in full swing and it's awesome to watch.  This team can do some damage.  GO SIOUX!

• Upvote 1

As well as this team is playing, I can't get enough. Traveled to Denver, and Minneapolis. St. Cloud in February, and I can't get to the Ralph until the weekend following against WMU and finally end in Omaha in March.

NCHC.tv will have to hold me over until February. Take it one weekend at a time, and this team can do well. I'm anxious to see them play Duluth.

On 11/30/2019 at 10:46 PM, Wilbur said:

In the second period of Friday's game he did a spin in the slot to avoid a gopher player and hit the pipe. If only he scored.

15 hours ago, Langster019 said:

As well as this team is playing, I can't get enough. Traveled to Denver, and Minneapolis. St. Cloud in February, and I can't get to the Ralph until the weekend following against WMU and finally end in Omaha in March.

NCHC.tv will have to hold me over until February. Take it one weekend at a time, and this team can do well. I'm anxious to see them play Duluth.

NCHC.tv has been my source of UND hockey for 7 years as I've lived too far away for any games (although I did come back for 2) Now that I finally moved and live close enough to Omaha for a game there I've been told that I'll be on a work trip that weekend. :-(