SiouxSports.com Forum

Playoff Time

geaux_sioux

1 minute ago, SiouxBoys said:

You use anybody you have to to get a win. Doesn't matter if you're a senior looking to get a red shirt or if you're a freshman who has already played 4 games. You put your best players out there and go for the W.

Absolutely . As I have stated before no guarantees in football.  Use players when you need them.

1 minute ago, SiouxBoys said:

You use anybody you have to to get a win. Doesn't matter if you're a senior looking to get a red shirt or if you're a freshman who has already played 4 games. You put your best players out there and go for the W.

i know the company line with freshman is "ease em in slowly"...but tell me that dalton gee was better than skolkna from week 1 on?  i think otherwise.

3 minutes ago, SiouxBoys said:

But we have been told numerous times on this site the players decide if they want to play or not in these situations.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

i know the company line with freshman is "ease em in slowly"...but tell me that dalton gee was better than skolkna from week 1 on?  i think otherwise.

If Skokna had been healthy right from the get go, I have a feeling he would have played every single game. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

Considering Skokna was coming of a major knee injury, I think you should rethink it. 

26 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

The secondary is way better with him.

.....or is there a "bid" on that too?

No need to be bitter about it. I was just wondering if they try to be strategic to keep his redshirt or not. Not saying they should. Is nicholls heavy pass, heavy run, balanced?? I have no clue.