SiouxSports.com Forum

EWU Game Day!

Mama Sue

I see a team in Texas, fbs is going thru this, the coach is basically packing it in for the year and now players are sitting out the rest of the year so they don’t play over 4 games this year and are going on the transfer portal 

4 minutes ago, Goose15 said:

Agree we need new blood at the top. Hope we keep Freund though. Young coach with good energy. 

I think Freund can be a good OC.  That play on I think it was 4th down, where Toivenen was wide open for a big play was a nicely designed play for that exact situation.  Those are the types of calls I expect to see  now and then in  a game out of a good OC.  

He also made the perfect choice after halftime against Sam Houston to have Tommy just throw it up deep to Wanzek, that got us rolling again on that opening drive.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SiouxHawkGuy said:

New jerseys, new helmets, new turf, new head coach. Let's recruit some athletes.

So white 6'1"- 6'3" 4.5-4.7 40 guys aren't going to cut it at the skilled positions at this level?

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

He had two sr qbs above him. He wanted to play and a big impact player

He has been an impact when at QB.  He should have started season as 3rd QB and still could have came in and did the wild cat stuff.  By now he might be starter.  Mistake by coaching staff

• Upvote 1