SiouxSports.com Forum

Own The Farm Week

Prison_Mike

24 minutes ago, darell1976 said:

Drive on 19th Ave N between the airport and I-29 and take a big sniff....cause that has to be the reason the speed limit is 50 on that little stretch of road. It’s a nice surprise for those headed to the freeway from the dome, the airport or coming into town from the interstate. 

Lmao, I've taken the road many times. And that's not exactly what I'd call campus. 

24 minutes ago, darell1976 said:

Bison 0-2 in the Alerus, and 2-4 in the Fargodome against us.

Not sure records from my childhood are going to help much. The kids playing on Saturday were between the ages of 2-6 years old the last time UND won a game in the Fargodome.

I'm sure they'll draw a lot of strength from the 2002 Fighting Sioux team.

22 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Lmao, I've taken the road many times. And that's not exactly what I'd call campus. 

Not sure records from my childhood are going to help much. The kids playing on Saturday were between the ages of 2-6 years old the last time UND won a game in the Fargodome.

I'm sure they'll draw a lot of strength from the 2002 Fighting Sioux team.

But Bison fans love records (and championships) from the past.  Well it’s campus, as it’s NDSU’s property and their “classroom”.

15 minutes ago, darell1976 said:

But Bison fans love records (and championships) from the past.  Well it’s campus, as it’s NDSU’s property and their “classroom”.

You would to if you had as many as we do. LOL Sorry couldnt resist

7 minutes ago, darell1976 said:

If one of them cited NDSU's record against USD from the 90's as a significant statistic now I'd call them an idiot too. 

That's pretty neat that a barn by interstate stinks on occasion. I feel pretty comfortable that most would agree where NDSU's campus is. NDSU has an awful lot of property throughout the state. I don't refer to much of it as "campus" including the building I spent the most time in downtown. 

Just now, Hayduke said:

Almost a 20 game lead in head to head matchups,  

Yup.  We got that going for us.  

Can we talk about our hockey team?  :o)

You sure you wanna talk about the hockey team after the last couple years they have had  ;)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, darell1976 said:

Hey....we have one. :p

Hey I will never disparage a national championship. Its one hell of an accomplishment no matter what division its won in.

There are hundreds of schools that havent been able to win one.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, JohnboyND7 said:

If one of them cited NDSU's record against USD from the 90's as a significant statistic now I'd call them an idiot too. 

That's pretty neat that a barn by interstate stinks on occasion. I feel pretty comfortable that most would agree where NDSU's campus is. NDSU has an awful lot of property throughout the state. I don't refer to much of it as "campus" including the building I spent the most time in downtown. 

I did have someone on bisonville claim NDSU has the bigger campus due to all of their plots of land for ag stuff.