SiouxSports.com Forum

Own The Farm Week

Prison_Mike

5 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

Damn Johnny you are getting defensive.  You said they served good tacos.  I tried them.  It was lettuce with a smell on meat.  No buggy.  UND was crushed that day.  No Studsrud and a hurt Cole Reyes.  Gave us no chance.

Is there something I'm forgetting here?

4 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

And you'll maybe have a positive IQ by halftime! Keep on keepin' on there Mr. future farm lawyer boy!

Wtf is a farm lawyer?

6 hours ago, SiouxVolley said:

Based on the comparable scores, UND should do well in the next game.

Drake 36. Butler 6

UND 47 Drake 7

NDSU 57 Butler 10

30 + 40 - 47 = 23 point favorite for UND if comparable scores work, and not saying they do.

I'll take the 23 points and bet my house on it.

3 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Sounds like a job for someone from a law school rated closer to UND's level.

So only "lower tier" lawyers can represent farmers? The NDSU grad takes an unintentional jab at farmers. Classic.

Hypocrisy from the ol' Johnny boy. You never disappoint. Good luck. 

18 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

What are the chances that the Herald prints an anti-NDSU page this week? You know, with the Fargo monopoly running the GF Herald these days and with the Sports section containing just as many cow college articles as UND ones ...

BEAT THE COWS! OWN THE FARM! WIN BACK THE STATE! GO UND!

UND less print more or less internet.  Herald has definitely stepped up this year but forum rules the day.

2 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

So only "lower tier" lawyers can represent farmers? The NDSU grad takes an unintentional jab at farmers. Classic.

Hypocrisy from the ol' Johnny boy. You never disappoint. Good luck. 

That ain't a jab at farmers. Lower tier law grads are equipped to deal with their problems though. Assuming they can pass the bar that is...

Just now, Nodak78 said:

I asked for some good tailgating food at the UND vs Montana game.  You suggested a taco truck.  They served me lettuce taco.  Nothing against you, just bad tacos.

In that case, big league apologies. That's terrible.

33 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Being the poor student that I am...something light. Little non-monetary bet perhaps? I'll spot ya 21. If I win, you change the avatar for a couple weeks. If you win, name your price. I'll probably accept.

Let’s split it at 24.5. 

Ill think of of something with little to no cost without mentioning your sister.