SiouxSports.com Forum

2019 Non-UND FCS Thread

northernraider

I really think all the Big Sky teams will be seeded.  If that happens, the three teams left from the “west” are UND, SDSU, and San Diego.  

Given that the committee wants to try to keep things “regional” while avoiding a first round matchup between conference foes, I think there is a good chance SDSU draws San Diego, and UND gets matched with one of the other Valley schools.  I think UNI will get a seed, so I see North Dakota playing either Illinois State or Southern Illinois (if they make it).  Good chance of hosting either of those games.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

SDSU is 8-3 FCS, losses to NDSU and Illinois State, win over UNI. With all the disarray yesterday I think SDSU still has outside shot at a seed. 

Outside looking in. They'll be the 9th team. If we knew for a fact that their RB would make it back for the second round, they'd get a seed, but they're just too weak without him. 95% chance it will be UND and SDSU in the first round, with the winner coming to Fargo. 

18 minutes ago, Hammersmith said:

Outside looking in. They'll be the 9th team. If we knew for a fact that their RB would make it back for the second round, they'd get a seed, but they're just too weak without him. 95% chance it will be UND and SDSU in the first round, with the winner coming to Fargo. 

What about their qb? Done for the year?

Just now, geaux_sioux said:

They’re such a different team without those two. It’s crazy how valuable they were. 

Did you watch any of the Illinois St/Youngstown St game? If you thought injuries hurt SDSU, they were nothing compared to what they did to ISUr. Wowsers that was bad.

12 hours ago, nd1sufan said:

My guess is he was suspended for questioning anything about UND football. UNDBIZ has a bit of a problem if a word questioning the Bubba era is uttered.

11 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

Some dogs have earned a short leash. Nobody else seemed to miss you either. 

A4931588-D39C-4EFA-90E5-09C5D888E844.jpeg