SiouxSports.com Forum

NFL

SiouxFan100

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

Has anyone looked at Wentz's supporting cast on offense this season? Not sure the Eagles would  be at 2 TD favorite over his HS alma mater right now.

You're not wrong, but Wentz isn't doing anything to help the situation, either

7 hours ago, Siouxperman8 said:

Article on Wentz's struggles with analytics on what is going on. 

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/carson-wentz-is-in-freefall-and-the-eagles-are-going-down-with-him/

He was drafted way way too early, Philly jumped the gun.
Carson sure pick pocketed Philly, actually good for him. 

Well I see Hurts managed to do what Wentz apparently can't do, and that's get the Eagles to victory and with zero sacs.  It's not the Eagles that were bad, it's Wentz, and I wonder how they overcome this mistake?   No one wants his high salary but at least he's been exposed for he really is.

• Downvote 2

On 12/13/2020 at 7:20 PM, Hawkster said:

Well I see Hurts managed to do what Wentz apparently can't do, and that's get the Eagles to victory and with zero sacs.  It's not the Eagles that were bad, it's Wentz, and I wonder how they overcome this mistake?   No one wants his high salary but at least he's been exposed for he really is.

I think there is 1 team that could take it.

Indy

On 12/13/2020 at 7:20 PM, Hawkster said:

We get it, you have a vendetta against Wentz.  

• Upvote 1