SiouxSports.com Forum

NFL

SiouxFan100

My New York Jets have the lead on all of the tankers.  They tank even when they are not trying.  Of course if Trevor Lawrence has any brains he will tell NYJ he will not sign with them and demand a trade.  Maybe the Vikings could swing a deal if they want a QB.  send over a bunch of draft picks.  

10 hours ago, LDL said:

My New York Jets have the lead on all of the tankers.  They tank even when they are not trying.  Of course if Trevor Lawrence has any brains he will tell NYJ he will not sign with them and demand a trade.  Maybe the Vikings could swing a deal if they want a QB.  send over a bunch of draft picks.  

Thank you for taking Adam Gase off of our hands.  

Sincerely,  

A Miami Dolphins Fan 

22 hours ago, SiouxScore said:

Man Atlanta is so good at finding ways to lose. Really thought the Falcons and Bengals were gonna help the Vikes tanking hopes out a little today.

Coach:  Todd, don't score okay.  We can hold the ball until the end and kick a FG.  Just don't score, and they won't get the ball back.  

Todd Gurley:  You got it coach.  I'll stop short and not give them the ball back.

Dalvin Cook looks like he is gonna carry the Vikings to a worthless win today.

On the other side Aaron Rodgers defended Mike Zimmer in the press this week and said it is crazy people mention him on the hot seat and then plays an absolutely terrible 2nd half of football and his O shows no urgency in the 4th quarter despite being down 14. Think Rodgers might be playing the long game here and trying to make sure Zim is around next year.