SiouxSports.com Forum

NFL

SiouxFan100

On 9/21/2020 at 6:27 AM, Oxbow6 said:

Wentz got booed off the field yesterday  even though there were no fans...just cardboard cut outs. I know it's Philly but that's rough. 

I've come to the conclusion that Wentz is the most overrated horseshit QB in the NFL.   I predict that in another week he'll go from sucky to injured.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Hawkster said:

I've come to the conclusion that Wentz is the most overrated horseshit QB in the NFL.   I predict that in another week he'll go from sucky to injured.

Way over rated, Philly is only team that taught he was that good. Traded up to get a #2 pic and took Wentz with it, mistake.

• Upvote 1

Vikings current record: 1-4.  Let's revisit the rest of the schedule.

Atlanta....errr....win damnit.

@Packers.....loss for sure.

Lions......damnit....win.

@Bears....loss for sure.

Cowboys.....no Dak.  But Dalton....loss.

Panthers....COME ON TEDDY!!!!!  Loss.

Jags......dang it.....they're tanking too...win.

@Bucs.....haha Tom Brady.  Loss.

Bears......swept again by the bears.

@Saints.....yeah that's still a loss.

@Lions......if this game comes down to last place we start Mannion and Dalvin and Thielen sit.  It would be stupid to win this game if it meant a lower pick.  

4-12 now looks likely.  Not getting you Lawrence but no reason they couldn't get Sewell or Davis.  Monsters for the line.  

Vikes really proved something to me today. If you can lose to Atlanta you can lose to anybody. Sure Atlanta has a solid offense but I thought the Vikings would just outscore them but I'm sure glad to be wrong about that. I would think 3 or less wins should bring you a top 5 pick and with Green Bay, Tampa Bay, Carolina, New Orleans, Jacksonville, Dallas, ChicagoX2, and DetroitX2 I don't see any more than 2 maybe 3 more wins maximum in there.

Just now, SiouxScore said:

Vikes really proved something to me today. If you can lose to Atlanta you can lose to anybody. Sure Atlanta has a solid offense but I thought the Vikings would just outscore them but I'm sure glad to be wrong about that. I would think 3 or less wins should bring you a top 5 pick and with Green Bay, Tampa Bay, Carolina, New Orleans, Jacksonville, Dallas, ChicagoX2, and DetroitX2 I don't see any more than 2 maybe 3 more wins maximum in there.

You knew that Atlanta was going to come out with something to prove and the Vikings laid an egg.... a very bad egg.  

Blow it up.  Its over.