SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ UMD GAMEDAY

Langster019

2 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

Scary part at this point is, you could easily risk losing your top draft pick players at the end of the season because the team is bad.

THIS!..... Serious concern, its already happened.  Very very close to a slipping under into a very terrible long term issue.

Berry has been allowed to go on like this for far too long because we were elated after out title and now no one can believe how we got so crappy so fast.  WE kept on thinking that we are UND and the ship will right real soon.  We are going the wrong way and fast.

8 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

kind of like watching the Gopher suck. Its fun for a bit, but at a certain point it loses its flare.

I prefer watching you guys lose is the Frozen Four...not being a soft team who can't make the damn tourney.

5 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

Scary part at this point is, you could easily risk losing your top draft pick players at the end of the season because the team is bad.

This is my fear as well, teams being more willing to pull players early (current roster) or encouraging them to go a different route (incoming recruits). 

I’m probably getting way ahead of myself there, but what’s going on is not good at all.