SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ UMD GAMEDAY

Langster019

Recap...come out in first and play even or better than opponent; do nothing on back to back power plays, than give up a late goal and go into the locker room down 1-0.  In the 2nd, take a major penalty and send out an under-performing PK and suddenly the game is out of reach.   Third period, UMD happy to sit back and play a little D and watch North Dakota run around for 20 minutes.  Not having 3 or our top 6 forwards in the game was a factor, but man, we didn't show much after the first 20 minutes.  Let's get'em tomorrow?

2 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

Yup, that one never fails.

I miss the old day when they just peed in elevators or threw lawn mowers in the street. That crap worked.

I vaguely remember some kid losing a foot out on the fifth hole or so of Ray Dicks who could still find a way to score.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

sytem .... blah blah blah .... team .... blah blah blah . . . . our plan . . .  blah Blah BLAH

I think I would’ve felt a smidge better had Berry expressed a little piss and vinager in his post game interview and said what so many of us have been posting tonight. 

Just now, Godsmack said:

I think I would’ve felt a smidge better had Berry expressed a little piss and vinager in his post game interview and said what so many of us have been posting tonight. 

Teams play like they're coached, so predictable post-gamer.  It's hard to believe Brad actually wore the sweater at one time.

1 minute ago, Godsmack said:

Who can express piss and vinegar when they know they are on there way to Grandma for some mozzarella sticks and a diet soda.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ChrisUND1 said:

Summary of interview?  Cliche's?  

Good first period.

Gave up goal with five seconds left, then first shift of second period let them get another.  Can't let them have goals on back-to-back shifts.

2nd intermission was tough and Berry "found out" who wasn't a quitter in the third (in more or less terms).

Too many guys not doing what they're supposed to be doing.

Back to referencing the good first period again.

47 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

Meanwhile, Northeastern puts up 9 on the board tonight.....does UND even have that many goals this season? 

And to keep running with that theme I believe even CC put 10 goals earlier this season on Alaska-Anch, believe most we got on them was 5 last Fri night.

Just now, TrueSioux2000 said:

I support Bradley Berry, but should he get the ax...I hear Philly fans aren't too pleased with David Hakstol lately...........just saying.

Apples and Oranges. College and NHL are different beasts. 1 is proven at the college level. That is the level we are watching here.

1 minute ago, ChrisUND1 said:

Summary of interview?  Cliche's?  

You got it. Part of me agrees in general that as a coach you don’t air your dirty laundry but look at guys like Jim Montgomery who wouldn’t hesitate to call a spade a spade in his post gamers after a rare DU loss.

• Upvote 1