SiouxSports.com Forum

Moo U diaries

Vegas_Sioux

Does anyone really believe that Bresciani wasn't aware of this new policy????     Yea right.   He is so arrogant.    And now he doesn't even have the balls to share in the blame.  He puts it on everyone else.    He is a real piece of work.       ARROGANT with a capital A. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Teeder11 said:

-But the brand? How will it be protected???
-Big PR win for DB at a time when he needed it. Though still hard to believe something like this would have been signed off without his knowledge. About those FOIA requests...
-Apparently it was a much bigger deal than JJ and the FargoU faithful claimed, because why walk back a policy that is common in almost everywhere?
-Hey @bison73, any update from your sources? I think they may have been feeding you a little bit of BS when they said how good this was for NDSU.
-Kind of looking like the restrictions weren't actually part of the bids and were put in after KVLY and RFM won them. Is it just a coincidence that there is someone who was involved in the media negotiations/contracts that also happens to be on a host for a radio show on a RFM station that the restrictions benefitted?
-No seriously, the brand is huuuge. How is it going to be protected now?

;)

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, UND-1 said:

Basically, Jeremy Jorgenson turned out to be a huge dumbass, like everyone knows he is.  But Larsen had to take the heat for JJ's asinine decision.  

Jorgensen may have announced this and pushing for it, but he did not have the authority to make the decision.

Larsen and Bresciani made the decision.  Bresciani is just try to get the Forum back as an ally in his battle with Hagerott et al.

6 minutes ago, SiouxVolley said:

Jorgensen may have announced this and pushing for it, but he did not have the authority to make the decision.

Larsen and Bresciani made the decision.  Bresciani is just try to get the Forum back as an ally in his battle with Hagerott et al.

That's where I think you are wrong.  JJ drove this thing to the end, no doubt whatsoever.  Larsen just OK'd it.  

1 hour ago, homer said:

Someone will likely file an request to NDSU for correspondence on this.  

McFeely is already tweeting about how Breacanni didn't apologize and FU fans are already turning against Izzo and Koloack at bisonville.  

I'd imagine Bresciani's emails are being deleted as we speak...

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jdub27 said:

-But the brand? How will it be protected???
-Big PR win for DB at a time when he needed it. Though still hard to believe something like this would have been signed off without his knowledge. About those FOIA requests...
-Apparently it was a much bigger deal than JJ and the FargoU faithful claimed, because why walk back a policy that is common in almost everywhere?
-Hey @bison73, any update from your sources? I think they may have been feeding you a little bit of BS when they said how good this was for NDSU.
-Kind of looking like the restrictions weren't actually part of the bids and were put in after KVLY and RFM won them. Is it just a coincidence that there is someone who was involved in the media negotiations/contracts that also happens to be on a host for a radio show on a RFM station that the restrictions benefitted?
-No seriously, the brand is huuuge. How is it going to be protected now?

;)

You may choose to believe what you wish. 

And yes I got an update this AM.

Bison fans can claim that this is a non issue and that now that the policy is rescinded, the story is over.  But really it's not.  The story has moved from this awful policy to the mismanagement of NDSU brass at the top.  Lots of unanswered questions that will most likely be answered due to open record laws.

11 minutes ago, bison73 said:

You may choose to believe what you wish. 

And yes I got an update this AM.

Sticking with your guns and going down with a sinking ship that has already been abandoned. Interesting strategy but I don't think it is going to pay off.

It really doesn't matter what I believe when Bresciani openly admitted it was a bad policy as he rescinded it and Larsen apologized for it. To me, that says everything that needs to be said about it. Care to share what you got from your update? Very curious on how that this was a "great deal for NDSU".

31 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

Sticking with your guns and going down with a sinking ship that has already been abandoned. Interesting strategy but I don't think it is going to pay off.

It really doesn't matter what I believe when Bresciani openly admitted it was a bad policy as he rescinded it and Larsen apologized for it. To me, that says everything that needs to be said about it. Care to share what you got from your update? Very curious on how that this was a "great deal for NDSU".

Whats there to know? I have already said I didnt care for the policy. Information that came later made sense. Even with that the whole scenario was a cluster. You didnt need to be a captain obvious to figure that out. LOL  But you keep banging the drama drum.

2 minutes ago, bison73 said:

Whats there to know? I have already said I didnt care for the policy. Information that came later made sense. Even with that the whole scenario was a cluster. You didnt need to be a captain obvious to figure that out. LOL  But you keep banging the drama drum.

ab22bb7c0a03d4dc1ee5e8a6c2c23360.jpg

Drama drum?

You are very versatile and limber, have to give you that.

First it was terrible, then you got info and you could see their angle more and now that the policy has been overturned it's.....???

Let me know when you get the talking points by text...

2 hours ago, Dagger said:

Does anyone really believe that Bresciani wasn't aware of this new policy????     Yea right.   He is so arrogant.    And now he doesn't even have the balls to share in the blame.  He puts it on everyone else.    He is a real piece of work.       ARROGANT with a capital A. 

You gotta believe he was aware of it.  If he wasn't, he isn't doing his job and its nearly as bad but in a different way.

50 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Bison fans can claim that this is a non issue and that now that the policy is rescinded, the story is over.  But really it's not.  The story has moved from this awful policy to the mismanagement of NDSU brass at the top.  Lots of unanswered questions that will most likely be answered due to open record laws.

New Coke - it was all planned - look at all the national publicity it got them. Chris Farley College strikes again. 

1 hour ago, UNDvince97-01 said:

ab22bb7c0a03d4dc1ee5e8a6c2c23360.jpg

Drama drum?

You are very versatile and limber, have to give you that.

First it was terrible, then you got info and you could see their angle more and now that the policy has been overturned it's.....???

Let me know when you get the talking points by text...

So opinion cant change with more information? The basis of the restrictions and the deal involved I get it. The way it was handled released to the public was not good.

Im sure when the FOIA town criers finish up they will fill you in on all of the details.. :)

1 hour ago, bison73 said:

So opinion cant change with more information? The basis of the restrictions and the deal involved I get it. The way it was handled released to the public was not good.

Im sure when the FOIA town criers finish up they will fill you in on all of the details.. :)

If the part in McFeelys blog about NDSU reserving the right to request dismissal of any personality try disagree with turns out to be true the publicity on this won't be over.  It's about 2/3rds of the way down in the link below  

http://mcfeely.areavoices.com/2016/08/02/bresciani-puts-out-a-fire-that-shouldve-never-been-started/

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, jdub27 said:

;)

After looking at the other bids KVLY realized they had way over bid and had some remorse...and was like wtf, hey NDSU what can you do for us.