SiouxSports.com Forum

UND FIGHTING HAWKS @ Denver

AZSIOUX

20 minutes ago, brianvf said:

I've never ordered the NCHC.tv online before, but am considering it for the last part of the season (they're running a special).
Is it worth it?  Decent streaming quality?  I'm getting sick of only seeing one game every 3rd series.

Also, is it possible to start watching the games at the beginning after they've already started?  I get home from work later on Friday's and it would be great to start the game in the first period...usually the 3rd period is already starting by the time I get home.

Thank you for your help in advance!  :)

Streaming quality depends on where the game is. UND,best. St Cloud,UNO,Duluth,better. Although CC and WMU have improved from previous years,their camera work leaves something to be desired.Have not watched Miami yet this year.Denver is usually not available on NCHCtv. (cough,cough, bull$h!t,cough)

You cannot watch the games on delay as far as I know,but you can watch them condensed or in their entirety after they're over. 

42 minutes ago, runaroundsioux said:

Streaming quality depends on where the game is. UND,best. St Cloud,UNO,Duluth,better. Although CC and WMU have improved from previous years,their camera work leaves something to be desired.Have not watched Miami yet this year.Denver is usually not available on NCHCtv. (cough,cough, bull$h!t,cough)

You cannot watch the games on delay as far as I know,but you can watch them condensed or in their entirety after they're over. 

I have, a couple of times this year, started the game from the beginning when I get home late.  It's easily done.  Just don't click on the button/link that says "Live" or you'll get a score spoiler.

45 minutes ago, runaroundsioux said:

1 minute ago, 808287 said:

I have, a couple of times this year, started the game from the beginning when I get home late.  It's easily done.  Just don't click on the button/link that says "Live" or you'll get a score spoiler.

Awesome.

Thank you both!

Easily my favorite series of the year as far as quality of hockey. Games here have been intense. Weather also looks to be in the 50's Friday and 60's Saturday so it will be great to walk around to different establishments near campus. I am looking forward to seeing half of the arena full of green and white!

2 hours ago, brianvf said:

Awesome.

Thank you both!

Brian - I like the service many times I am busy with kids activities and I watch the games later or the next day.  It works well for me.  Games at the Ralph have the best quality.  It is kind of fun listening to the other teams homers...  CC's has the worst quality.  SCSU, WM and Duluth are all OK - picture standard def.

4 hours ago, brianvf said:

I've never ordered the NCHC.tv online before, but am considering it for the last part of the season (they're running a special).
Is it worth it?  Decent streaming quality?  I'm getting sick of only seeing one game every 3rd series.

Also, is it possible to start watching the games at the beginning after they've already started?  I get home from work later on Friday's and it would be great to start the game in the first period...usually the 3rd period is already starting by the time I get home.

Thank you for your help in advance!  :)

I like it, quality will depend on your connection it might go from HD to SD and back to HD. You can watch any team on there with exception to CBSSN games and I think certain Denver games still. Not sure if you can start at the beginning after a game started (never tried). NCHC will also show women's games too, if you want to watch them play.

You can also PiP and have 4 games up at once.  

12 minutes ago, chicofelipe said:

Get pucks deep. Go to the hard places. Bear down. Battle through.

One shift at a time.   Get pucks on the net.  Stick to the fundamentals.  Control the tempo.  Play our game.  Leave everything on the ice.   Come together as a team.   We really have to just go out there and have fun.   Don't sweat the small stuff.   Whatever will be will be.   

• Upvote 1