SiouxSports.com Forum

UND FIGHTING HAWKS @ Denver

AZSIOUX

2 hours ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Two goals, period. What I'm saying is that it doesn't matter to me if a fourth liner is scoring unless it's much more than that. If they score more, they'll be moved up. The top 6, even 9, need to be producing. The rest is just gravy. I'd give up those two goals for the consistent, heavy forecheck that Simo brings and also, his ability to win a big draw.

Meh not gonna agree with you so I'll leave it. I'd like all 4 lines on UND to score goals come tournament time and Sanderson has been doing that lately compared to Simo. Do I think Simo has potential? Sure, but he's gotta show me some production to earn a spot. 

My takeaway: I hope we have the problem of which players to play come the NCAAs

EDIT: Sanderson won the weekly shootout  :)

50 minutes ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

Meh not gonna agree with you so I'll leave it. I'd like all 4 lines on UND to score goals come tournament time and Sanderson has been doing that lately compared to Simo. Do I think Simo has potential? Sure, but he's gotta show me some production to earn a spot. 

My takeaway: I hope we have the problem of which players to play come the NCAAs

EDIT: Sanderson won the weekly shootout  :)

Sure I'd like to see all four lines score, but what I'm saying is that the likelihood isn't high of that happening. With that being said, I'd rather have Simo in, who in my opinion, brings a bit more to the ice consistently. Here's to hoping whoever is in pops a couple this weekend so we both look smart ;)

Lol didn't Chartrand win one of those, this season? Haha.

42 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Sure I'd like to see all four lines score, but what I'm saying is that the likelihood isn't high of that happening. With that being said, I'd rather have Simo in, who in my opinion, brings a bit more to the ice consistently. Here's to hoping whoever is in pops a couple this weekend so we both look smart ;)

Lol didn't Chartrand win one of those, this season? Haha.

There an echo in here?

• Upvote 1

MidCo won't be picking up any games this weekend and it's not their fault. As Matt Schill from und replied to one fan, Root is owned by Directv and won't be giving up their feed. Root is available nationally and can track viewership which means more advertising. If they sold a feed to midco, they would lose those eyes on their ads. 

Occasionally, Root games can be seen on FCS but it's pretty rare these days. 

• Upvote 1