SiouxSports.com Forum

FCS Playoff Selection Show Thread

cowboys5xsbs

UND would have beat the Jacks at the Alerus today had they played, I am very confident of that.

Yes, remarkably, SDSU didn't bid on hosting, feel real bad for those kids. (Yes i know it is because their stadium is being renovated...how short sighted is that by the way?)

they bid... My dad is a sdsu season ticket holder and received an email I guess BEFORE their last game they lost. The email mentioned that they would be hosting a first or second round playoff game.  Sdsu didn't bid more than UM.

they bid... My dad is a sdsu season ticket holder and received an email I guess BEFORE their last game they lost. The email mentioned that they would be hosting a first or second round playoff game.  Sdsu didn't bid more than UM.

My bad, I heard on the Twitterverse that they didn't bid.

Yes, WIU looked very competitive in the 52 point loss to NDSU.  So they played a hard schedule, it's not like they were competitive in all those games.  

They had more than 61 yards of total offense and 3 first downs against NDSU.

UND was the worst team I have seen NDSU play since they went D1. NDSU's defense is mediocre at best this year and they looked like the freaking '85 Bears against UND.

No real point in debating whether UND should have been a playoff team. They weren't. Move on and good luck next season. 

• Downvote 13

UND was the worst team I have seen NDSU play since they went D1. NDSU's defense is mediocre at best this year and they looked like the freaking '85 Bears against UND.

No real point in debating whether UND should have been a playoff team. They weren't. Move on and good luck next season. 

52 point loss and you pulled off the dogs in that one early.  Take you piss yellow glasses off. 

• Upvote 3

"worst team" ???

Those kind of outlandish statements are both wrong and hurtful in terms of your reputation. You are completely biased and bring NOTHING to the discussion. 

• Upvote 2

I come here because people actually like to have discussion on football vs. the circle jerk, group think, clique that bisonville has become in the last 5 years.

If there is discussion that I can contribute to, I'll chime in. Has never been about telling anyone how great NDSU is, that I believe is evident without me saying a word.

I shouldn't lump you in with those other guys. I apologize. My bad. I enjoy people coming on here from other schools. Most of them anyway. 

• Upvote 1

I'm so sick of you. You're everywhere. I come here and your posts are all over my favorite thread. I wake up go to the bathroom take a dump and your piled up in my toilet. You're everywhere. 

• Upvote 3

and NDSU lost to USD, !@#$ happens in football.  If you choose to judge on one game UND is terrible because the NDSU game was the worst game I have seen UND play in a long time.  That isn't saying NDSU isn't good but NDSU got UND at a low point for the season and if you choose to judge by that one performance then you would think UND sucks.  But I watched WIU last week, today, and caught part of game earlier this year and UND is better than that team IMO. 

Btw, ndsu' rushing offense was bad....   Real bad!!   Had it not been for carson, your offense is horrible!  Look at ndsu' stats for that game  and you'll see what I'm saying.   Your defensive line was good but that's it. Wish we could play now without carson, und would be much improved!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I come here because people actually like to have discussion on football vs. the circle jerk, group think, clique that bisonville has become in the last 5 years.

If there is discussion that I can contribute to, I'll chime in. Has never been about telling anyone how great NDSU is at the fcs level, that I believe is evident without me saying a word.

Btw, ndsu' rushing offense was bad....   Real bad!!   Had it not been for carson, your offense is horrible!  Look at ndsu' stats for that game  and you'll see what I'm saying.   Your defensive line was good but that's it. Wish we could play now without carson, und would be much improved!

UND had 4, yes I repeat , 4 yards of rushing offense ......but you are the one saying NDSU had a horrible rushing offense? LMFAO

UND got smoked. Guess you guys can fantasize all you want about a rematch. It didn't happen because UND was not good enough to make the playoffs.

• Downvote 5

Statistically there has never been a worse team NDSU has played against. 

Your right, ndsu rushing offense had 42 car 115 yards 2.7 ave  zero tds.   So yes, statistically you're right, the worst. Even with carson ndsu had there 3rd worst offensive output of the year.  Santiago had 4 carries, ndsu never had the pleasure to witness the best back in fcs.   

Your right, ndsu rushing offense had 42 car 115 yards 2.7 ave  zero tds.   So yes, statistically you're right, the worst. Even with carson ndsu had there 3rd worst offensive output of the year.  Santiago had 4 carries, ndsu never had the pleasure to witness the best back in fcs.   

Meh I don't really care. NDSU kicked UND's ass. UND was selling out the run so NDSU took what the defense gave them.

NDSU proved they were the vastly superior team. UND proved they are not quite plsyiff caliber.

Best of luck in 2016. UND has a cakewalk schedule. 8 wins should be possible.

Edited by 2011BisonAlumni

UND had 4, yes I repeat , 4 yards of rushing offense ......but you are the one saying NDSU had a horrible rushing offense? LMFAO

UND got smoked. Guess you guys can fantasize all you want about a rematch. It didn't happen because UND was not good enough to make the playoffs.

Und  would love a rematch.  Carson was the reason why ndsu won.  Ndsu had by far and away their worst running game.  The "high school"'team had something to do with that.  Ndsu would never hit 150 yards rushing against und......never!  

Und belonged in the playoffs and the entire fcs world knows that.... They were screwed without doubt!

• Upvote 2