Nickname Vote: Exit Poll  

241 members have voted

1. 1. What name did you vote for?

• Fighting Hawks
    • North Stars
    • Sundogs
    • Nodaks
    • Roughriders

anyone know if they release all five percentages when they announce a winner or a runoff or do they just annouce the winner w/o saying what percentage any of them got...

I'm guessing they'll be transparent about the percentages to avoid any further complaints. 

i don't need a link...let's put it this way...for every chevy, gmc, or ford pickup you see in north dakota count that as a person that would buy roughrider gear....for every prius or range rover count that as a sundog gear....a good safe nostalgic chevy impala would be nodak gear...a good mpg car for students like a ford focus or honda civic would be  fighting hawk gear....and a nice fancy upscale bloomington, minnesota car like a porshe would be north star gear....

i would say there are more pickups in nd than the others combined...there you go.

Let me know what gear I would buy.  I drive a Subaru.  In case it's helpful I pheasant hunt out of it, trained my own dog, grew up in a small SD farming community and am no stranger to picking rocks and throwing bales.  I built my own smoker, love David Allen Coe,George Jones and God, can butcher my own deer and drink my scotch out of the bottle (sometimes).

• Upvote 1

Let me know what gear I would buy.  I drive a Subaru.  In case it's helpful I pheasant hunt out of it, trained my own dog, grew up in a small SD farming community and am no stranger to picking rocks and throwing bales.  I built my own smoker, love David Allen Coe,George Jones and God, can butcher my own deer and drink my scotch out of the bottle (sometimes).

based on your avatar I would guess whatever brad berry and schollsman wants? nodaks?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

depending on the scotch, you should really get it into a glass.

Voted for Rough Riders. Even though its the choice of the anti-hockey crowd. #rollund

Well, I and some of my friends are all hockey fans (not die hard by any means, enjoy football a lot more) and we all voted for RR.  So I wouldn't call that the anti-hockey choice :)

• Upvote 1

anyone know if they release all five percentages when they announce a winner or a runoff or do they just annouce the winner w/o saying what percentage any of them got...

I've wondered that. I wonder what the Qualtrics contract with UND says. If they just have to report the final or outcome results, UND will get a letter that says "___________ won by getting a majority." An open records request will only get that letter to UND (because depending on the contract stipulations Qualtrics is not subject to open records). 

Now if the contract says "report all survey results to UND" an open records request will show it all. 

Edited by The Sicatoka

based on your avatar I would guess whatever brad berry and schollsman wants? nodaks?

I give you credit, you stick with your script

depending on the scotch, you should really get it into a glass.

Typically, yes, but there are times on the prairie when you need to toast the sunset and a good day

Subaru, eh? Sturdy. Reliable. Dependable. Efficient. Prepared for anything (symmetrical all wheel drive). In it for the long haul. Roughrider. ;) 

At least you tried to reason it out.  :-)

• Upvote 2

What?!  Its just about to get good!

Unfortunately there is a faction of our fan base that thinks like this.  It's more important to them to keep fighting for 'no nickname', or whatever the hell, than it is to choose a new name for UND.     

What do those people care about most?