SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND FCS Thread

geaux_sioux

Quite the week in the XDSU's FB programs leading up to game Friday night. One HC walks away and another get 5 more years.

https://sdsucollegian.com/4878/sports/stiegelmeier-inks-five-year-extension/

On Wednesday, South Dakota State announced that John Stiegelmeier had agreed to an extension.

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

To each their own, but to me this

dec20f17f6f2eb91d942d7f12f89e709.jpeg

far exceeds any of the following. 

kansas_state_wildcats-_1989-pres_a.pngcougarhead-mixed.pngewu-logo.jpg

Do think the UND H - -k is the better of the four but in the opinion of many, it was chosen to replace what was possibly the most iconic logo in sports history so it’s not getting its due. 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Redneksioux said:

Maybe this has been covered but is Kliemann not a state employee as being the head coach of NDSU. Isn't also being employed by another football team out of state a conflict of interest to his state position as NDSU head coach? As a taxpayer in the state of ND, I don't like what's going on here.

Rob Port is that you?  

13 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

Et tu Mamma? Been hanging out with @gfhockey?

My one finger typing on the cell phone leaves much to be desired!!! Maybe gfhockey has the same problem......

So walking into a Bob Seger concert last night a man had a Sioux cap on.... I stopped him and said,”Go Sioux!” His reply was that he was disappointed in the team... I asked football or hockey and his reply was hockey.....

need to pump up our fan base.... just saying...

39 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Not as quick as passing the torch from Hakstol to Berry!

So there are two coaches for the game tomorrow night? 

Does CK step down?

Does SU fire CK?

Does CK get in an heated arguement with Entz like he did with Boyle?

Totally different situation. Whole process was handled differently. Bohl's departure was a shock and came out of nowhere. Klieman rumors had been going on ever since Gene Taylor got the job with Snyder's days numbered. Entz and Klieman are from the same town and Klieman brought him to NDSU. What Entz does with this staff will be the most interesting. It's Klieman's job until season is over, but if NDSU wins tomorrow, you better bet Entz will be running the program over break. 

6 minutes ago, Tolna said:

Totally different situation. Whole process was handled differently. Bohl's departure was a shock and came out of nowhere. Klieman rumors had been going on ever since Gene Taylor got the job with Snyder's days numbered. Entz and Klieman are from the same town and Klieman brought him to NDSU. What Entz does with this staff will be the most interesting. It's Klieman's job until season is over, but if NDSU wins tomorrow, you better bet Entz will be running the program over break. 

So then, why didn't CK take Entz with him to K State?

28 minutes ago, Tolna said:

Good question? Same reason CK didn't go with Bohl to Wyoming. Only get so many opportunities to be a head coach in your life.

Coach Entz has a great opportunity, no doubt. Now you do understand, we will do our best that it isn't on our account, starting on September 7th?

6 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

I defriend people this dumb.  

Ha. Unless they are providing comedic content on a daily or evenly several times a day like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez....that is pure comedy gold. Sometimes the best humor as in the tweet above is unintentional humor.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

I defriend people this dumb.  

Sometimes I think there is no way people could be that dumb... you can’t fix stupid.

This must be the year to change football coaches all over, at every level....college and pro. 

I think it is safe to just wait and see...GO SIOUX!

• Upvote 1