SiouxSports.com Forum

Moo U Dumpster Fire Thread

geaux_sioux

The Ute tribe didn't find it racist, hostile and abusive. There are some Sioux who found their tribe being used as a nickname to be racist, hostile and abusive. If some Sioux found it to be racist, hostile and abusive , who am I, as a non-Sioux, to say it isn't?

And some Utes find it offensive.

Spirit Lake said it wasn't, so who are you but some bizon troll using racism as a convenient cover to spew your hate?

And your making the argument that Bison football games are highly offensive with all their SiouxSuckSh** chants for the past 12 years. Who's racist now?

The Ute tribe didn't find it racist, hostile and abusive. There are some Sioux who found their tribe being used as a nickname to be racist, hostile and abusive. If some Sioux found it to be racist, hostile and abusive , who am I, as a non-Sioux, to say it isn't?

If I was a Sioux, I certainly wouldn't want to hear chants of Sioux Suck !@#$ while trying to watch a game.

There are some Utes who find that name racist along with some Seminoles, Chippewa etc. Yes there are some who think the Sioux name was racist but there was a lot more Sioux who thought the name wasn't....majority did not prevail.

Sure every school has had a piece of !@#$ associated with their University. With that being said, Ralph gave, at the time, THE LARGEST SINGLE DONATION IN THE HISTORY OF COLLEGE ATHLETICS! He is not just some guy who went to UND. He was a racist piece of !@#$ and he is tied directly to your University and was a gigantic driving force behind spending millions promoting and defending racism at UND.

He did such a wonderful job that ... the nickname is gone. Highly effective.

As far as donations, probably not a single donation but I'm guessing "Nike guy" (with child labor in Asia) has given more to Oregon. And some don't like T Boone Pickens donations to Oklahoma State because of how T Boone made his money. Everybody has warts.

As far as donations, probably not a single donation but I'm guessing "Nike guy" (with child labor in Asia) has given more to Oregon. And some don't like T Boone Pickens donations to Oklahoma State because of how T Boone made his money. Everybody has warts.

If only NDSU had any sort of big donation that we could compare.

On an unrelated note, hows that BSA renovation going now that we are 10 years after fundraising started?

Yeah, I was gonna say.. Ralph donated some money, but single largest? Nahhhh.

On an unrelated note, hows that BSA renovation going now that we are 10 years after fundraising started?

Is someone bitter their basketball team plays in a gym half the size of the Jamestown Civic Center?

Last I heard they had to cut out the suites and reuse some of the old wooden bleachers.

You'd think all the money they'd save not having many women on scholarships...

• Upvote 1

Last I heard they had to cut out the suites and reuse some of the old wooden bleachers.

You'd think all the money they'd save not having many women on scholarships...

You know Ive heard that a few times but cant find any articles confirming that statement.

Is someone bitter their basketball team plays in a gym half the size of the Jamestown Civic Center?

Ya I am really bitter about it. The BSA is going to be one of the nicest basketball arenas in the upper Midwest, and the seating in it is perfect. It is also quite a bit larger than the Sioux Center, so I don't get your Jamestown Civic Center jab.

If NDSU had an individual, who idolized Hitler and and Nacism, and he was willing to donate $100 million to build a new football stadium, I would hope the university would decline and try to distance themselves from him. Anyone who dresses up like Hilter and gets a painting done of himself, is a sick !@#$. Millions of Jews died because of Hitler and that sick !@#!$ dressed up like him? I would be embarrassed to play in an arena with his name.

Ya I am really bitter about it. The BSA is going to be one of the nicest basketball arenas in the upper Midwest, and the seating in it is perfect. It is also quite a bit larger than the Sioux Center, so I don't get your Jamestown Civic Center jab.

If NDSU had an individual, who idolized Hitler and and Nacism, and he was willing to donate $100 million to build a new football stadium, I would hope the university would decline and try to distance themselves from him. Anyone who dresses up like Hilter and gets a painting done of himself, is a sick !@#$. Millions of Jews died because of Hitler and that sick !@#!$ dressed up like him? I would be embarrassed to play in an arena with his name.

Didn't Prince Harry or William (can't remember) dress up like a Nazi? Is he sick? Would you be embarrassed if he came to Fargo and attended a Bison game?

I wasn't referring to the BSA.

Ralph did that stuff on his personal time and obviously did not flaunt it to the public since it was kept fairly secret. I bet some of your grand parents were as racist as Ralph may have been? You going to trash your own ancestors too now?

Mods I think it is about time to ban this dumb puck troll.....

• Upvote 1

Since bi-zon fans are doing their semi-annual trashing of Ralph, his legacy is still doing good deeds. Funny how bisons never trash the millions he donated to the blind and disabled. Doing good deeds won't get one to heaven, but making bad decisions can be forgiven too.

http://news.unlv.edu/release/engelstad-family-foundation-pledges-10-million-unlv-med-school-scholarships

Since bi-zon fans are doing their semi-annual trashing of Ralph, his legacy is still doing good deeds. Funny how bisons never trash the millions he donated to the blind and disabled. Doing good deeds won't get one to heaven, but making bad decisions can be forgiven too.

http://news.unlv.edu/release/engelstad-family-foundation-pledges-10-million-unlv-med-school-scholarships

Bison fans love to trash anyone that does good to UND and defend their own crooked people, because their crap don't stink.

Ralph did that stuff on his personal time and obviously did not flaunt it to the public since it was kept fairly secret. I bet some of your grand parents were as racist as Ralph may have been? You going to trash your own ancestors too now?

Mods I think it is about time to ban this dumb puck troll.....

Both of my grandpas put their lives on the line overseas so that we didn't have to grow up in a world controlled by a brutal dictator. Nice try.