SiouxSports.com Forum

Saturday GDT. Und vs women that are huskier

gfhockey

Go Sioux go

20 shots lined up whooooohooloolollloooo boyz.

One shot for every playas on the team plus 4 patrons for Hak berry Dane and Karl. Hell 3 more for pat and the equ guys and mr poolman! 2 more for TH himself and a rumpys shot for haydju

Wooooohooooooo frozen 4444444

No SCSU PPGs was key but most impressive last night was UND's D thru the neutral zone. Stifling! Haven't seen them play like that all season. UND also actually decide to use the middle of the ice when breaking out and transitioning up the ice offensively instead of constantly chipping it off the glass/boards.

Was a great 2 days of hockey with unmatched atmosphere! Kudos to Scheels for pulling off a terrific regional as they deserve a ton of credit.

SCSU reserves sat in front of us all game. Really nice guys....obviously disappointed with outcome. One kid joked with my youngest daughter about swapping his granola bar for her Dippin' Dots. He also said there were zero complaints or concerns from their team about ice conditions during this regional.

Never count this group out. Something a LOT of posters did all week and every other chance they had after a loss.

I think people questioned where they were at after a below average performance last weekend. Listening to comments from Hak and the players, I don't think evaluations of the weekend were too far off.

Most said if that play continued it would be one and done, obviously they prepared much different this week and it showed.

Am I to assume Hak made some adjustments, that he never makes according to some, since St Cloud wasn't able to clog the boards like at the NCHC tourney?

We did they exact same thing last night as we did last Friday. We tried to gain the zone with speed, get the puck deep, behind their d men. Defensively, we again tried to eliminate their zone time and be hard in the zone. Difference between last night and the Frozen Faceoff was execution and effort. All weekend we were hard on pucks and backchecked an forechecked like demons. They were so fun to watch with weekend.

• Upvote 1

We did they exact same thing last night as we did last Friday. We tried to gain the zone with speed, get the puck deep, behind their d men. Defensively, we again tried to eliminate their zone time and be hard in the zone. Difference between last night and the Frozen Faceoff was execution and effort. All weekend we were hard on pucks and backchecked an forechecked like demons. They were so fun to watch with weekend.

A+^^^^

I'm one who questioned whether they could "hit reset" after the conference tourney in which they "Sucked" (again, Hak said that per ESPN).  Well, not only did they reset just fine, they even fought through several guys having the flu, according to stories today.  Apparently, Pattyn was on IV fluids before the game. 

Great comeback.  7th Frozen Four in 11 years under Hak.  Could this finally be the year?

I'm one who questioned whether they could "hit reset" after the conference tourney in which they "Sucked" (again, Hak said that per ESPN).  Well, not only did they reset just fine, they even fought through several guys having the flu, according to stories today.  Apparently, Pattyn was on IV fluids before the game. 

Great comeback.  7th Frozen Four in 11 years under Hak.  Could this finally be the year?

It's good that they've got almost 2 weeks to get well.