SiouxSports.com Forum

Saturday GDT. Und vs women that are huskier

gfhockey

I am at the arena. This place is rocking. Sioux are ready to take over this game. I am thinking 2nd period goes all Sioux.

That was a hell of a game, from the get go I had a good feeling. I Called Panz breaking his scoreless drought against the huskies, then called the dominant 2nd period. I had a feeling we were going to win, but didn't want to press my luck putting it on here. This team is special. Now it's time to get the Boston monkey off our back. It will happen.

That was a hell of a game, from the get go I had a good feeling. I Called Panz breaking his scoreless drought against the huskies, then called the dominant 2nd period. I had a feeling we were going to win, but didn't want to press my luck putting it on here. This team is special. Now it's time to get the Boston money off our back. It will happen.

you were spot on, I thought the score would be closer but damn were the sioux dominate defensively tonight...this is a special group

That was a hell of a game, from the get go I had a good feeling. I Called Panz breaking his scoreless drought against the huskies, then called the dominant 2nd period. I had a feeling we were going to win, but didn't want to press my luck putting it on here. This team is special. Now it's time to get the Boston money off our back. It will happen.

I agree, I never felt panicky with this team with Zane in net; he's a great calming influence. 

What a beastly forecheck, backcheck, blocking shots & great pace for the last 50 minutes of the game by UND. You could tell that they wanted it more than SCSU. And LJ & Poolman played possessed for a second night in a row...kudos to the entire team & the coaching staff for the great game plan....they earned this victory & didn't take any shortcuts....

I agree, I never felt panicky with this team with Zane in net; he's a great calming influence.

What a beastly forecheck, backcheck, blocking shots & great pace for the last 50 minutes of the game by UND. You could tell that they wanted it more than SCSU. And LJ & Poolman played possessed for a second night in a row...kudos to the entire team & the coaching staff for the great game plan....they earned this victory & didn't take any shortcuts....

TH said they had 28 or 29 blocked shots, really? If that is right, wow, this IS old time Sioux hockey. That was a trademark of the Championship teams.

Great game. Lunch pail blue collar win. Great forechecking and back checking tonight and we stayed out of box. Watched at Buff wild wings in Scottsdale with RSenn and his pals Mike and Dan. Mike Commodore joined us. 11 Sioux fans out cheered the Kentucky and Notre Dame fans at next table. On to Boston.

They always stand at the bench and lean on the boards. Never seen the entire team sit down before in the 9 years I've been watching them. Other teams tend to actually sit down, the Sioux stay on their feet generally.

Yah, I really noticed that last Saturday in Mpls.  Den sat the whole game while the Sioux generally stood the entire game.