SiouxSports.com Forum

Saturday GDT. Und vs women that are huskier

gfhockey

I'm one who questioned whether they could "hit reset" after the conference tourney in which they "Sucked" (again, Hak said that per ESPN).  Well, not only did they reset just fine, they even fought through several guys having the flu, according to stories today.  Apparently, Pattyn was on IV fluids before the game. 

Great comeback.  7th Frozen Four in 11 years under Hak.  Could this finally be the year?

I know we all want to win the final game for once, but 7 FFs in 11 years? Amazing.

This year is no different in that it will take some breaks to win out. But this team has one quality that increases the chances, IMO--they are a hard team to beat. There's a stubbornness about them. They haven't been mowing the opposition down this year, but they are just hard to put away. A dam fine quality in any line of work.

I know we all want to win the final game for once, but 7 FFs in 11 years? Amazing.

This year is no different in that it will take some breaks to win out. But this team has one quality that increases the chances, IMO--they are a hard team to beat. There's a stubbornness about them. They haven't been mowing the opposition down this year, but they are just hard to put away. A dam fine quality in any line of work.

Zane McIntyre

Was told charter is full. Booked out of Fargo Thursday am. Flights were $571. Lots of excellent hotels in area for $200-250. Can get better deals if you stay further out or aren't picky about room. Prices on flights were changing every 30min though. If you share rooms, can beat charter price.