SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Faceoff 2015

gfhockey

Another place that might be worth checking out is Hell's Kitchen. Per Google Maps, it's about a 10-minute walk from the Target Center.

https://twitter.com/SchlossmanGF/status/578324239071072256

Get a reservation, it'll be packed. It's insanely busy on a regular weekend. But if you do go, Lemon Ricotta Pancakes, Bison Sausage, and the Caramel rolls are a few suggestions.

I think its funny you guys took offense to the article, bc UND is only referred to as the favorite but not by a huge margin.  You realize that SCSU is mentioned only once, and it was to denote which team UND will beat "with ease" in the semis, right?  :D  Of course UND's the favorite, but its not like we're American International (or Wisconsin). 

Good luck tomorrow... might as well get some good karma with you guys since I'll be surrounded by you all weekend. 

I agree with you completely on this. His previous article that was linked here seemed pretty trollish but this one was just saying UND is a slight favorite and he is extremely excited to watch Miami vs Denver. If I was an unbiased viewer I would probably be more excited to watch the Denver vs Miami game as well.

Anyone else staying or has stayed at Loews hotel?  Good or bad what can I expect? Besides the $35 a day parking.

Didn't this use to be called the Graves? If its the one across from Target Center it's pretty nice...some would call it fancy.

Anyone else staying or has stayed at Loews hotel?  Good or bad what can I expect? Besides the $35 a day parking.

My wife and I stayed there last year, (when I think it was the Graves) and we're doing so again this year.  Great rooms.  Spectacular location for the Target Center.  Skyway right to the arena from the hotel across the street.  Never even wore a jacket.

A bit pricey.