SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Faceoff 2015

gfhockey

BIG has 23 National Titles while the NCHC has 17 despite the BIG having 2 less teams.

LOL! You can't claim national championships when the conference wasn't even in existence! Here's how I view the conference national championships race since the conference shake-up:

ECAC: 1

Everyone else: 0

I saw a B10 football ad a few years ago that advertised X number of national championships in football. That number increased by quite a few in one single off-season thanks not to Ohio State, but Nebraska. LOL!

LOL! You can't claim national championships when the conference wasn't even in existence! Here's how I view the conference national championships race since the conference shake-up:

ECAC: 1

Everyone else: 0

I saw a B10 football ad a few years ago that advertised X number of national championships in football. That number increased by quite a few in one single off-season thanks not to Ohio State, but Nebraska. LOL!

That's absurd.  And I never said the BIG won 23 titles.  The BIG has teams who have won 23 NCAA titles.  The NCHC has teams who have won 17 NCAA titles.  That better for you? 

The center ice tickets i believe are sold out, unless you wanted to buy single game tickets. I know a lot of people complained last year about sight lines last year and the center ice seats were the best ones. 

So now that the tournament is over, we see that the seats in the middle were not sold out, yet they wouldn't sell them to people who wanted to buy them.  How many people that checked and thought they were sold out decided not to go?   The whole Target Center operation is run very unprofessionally.  

oy, if you're that worried about calories, why not drink Guinness and get some flavor instead of your Miller Lites?    Guinness only has about 126 calories to 12 oz where Miller Lite has 96 per 12oz.    I'll "suffer" those 30 calories in that trade any day.

I took your suggestion and brought some Guinness this year. 

I took your suggestion and brought some Guinness this year.

My favorite is a "black and tan" pale ale 5/8 of the mug, Guinness poured onto a spoon to not mix the beers, the rest of the way. Very good drink. They stay separated and blend as it goes in your mouth. This is all I would drink if I could justify buying two kegs of beer...

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the link. Filled it out with my experience.

Maybe this has already been said but did anyone notice how slow und seemed compared to every other team in the frozen faceoff? Every team had players losing their edge on the bad ice including und. Any chance Hak instructed his team to just slow down and not get hurt?