SiouxSports.com Forum

What's Needed At The Alerus?

geaux_sioux

4 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

how about a black field, green endzones and white fonts?

No Thanks, I mean it probably wouldn't be as bad or hard on the eyes as EWU's red field, but let's just stick to green.  I don't like the blue, red or whatever color fields there may be.....just harder to watch games on those fields.   Maybe you get used to it, I mean maybe EWU's fans are so used to it that it doesn't seem ugly or annoying now when they watch and now they like it.  But I'm still a no thanks on any other color than green!

• 2 months later...
37 minutes ago, andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!! said:

The new turf extends the full length of the facility and doesn't leave open concrete sections as before. The turf also stretches back to both the home and visitor locker rooms, so teams will walk on turf all the way from the locker room to the playing surface.

• Like 1

Overall I think that looks pretty nice!  I slightly prefer the non alternating shades of green, and also maybe regular font for the yard line numbers.  The new ones do seem to be the same font as the helmet.  I like the color scheme in the end zone and in general.  Sioux701 you were damn close!! 

• Upvote 1