SiouxSports.com Forum

Fargo the new Detroit??

Sioux-cia

Hard to believe that Jesse Ventura isn't the most incompetent governor in the history of Minnesota...Mark Dayton's comments did nothing but stoke the fires against the law enforcement community.  What the f*** was he thinking?

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, 207Sioux said:

Several problems with this.  1. They are frequently shot when they aren't committing crimes.  See Tamir Rice and John Crawford. 2. Frequently, if they are committing a crime it is a low level offence, which doesn't justify the death penalty. 3. Frequently, white people who are committing the same type of crime aren't killed, which illustrates the racial disparities in the criminal justice system.  

The examples you stated are microscopic compared to the over all crime related deaths. I realize thats not the narrative that you are pushing. But thats the reality.  All the mumbo jumbo and trying to muddy the waters wont change the inherent problems of that demographic.

When the black community wants to discuss the black on black violence and homicide rates in this country I'm all ears.

#BLMwhentheyarenotkilledbytheirown

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

When the black community wants to discuss the black on black violence and homicide rates in this country I'm all ears.

Have many black friends on Facebook, so now isn't the time for me to post some things.

At my former work place, which was 40% black, so many of the black employees had faced black on black violence, including murder in their families.  But most of the black people just detested the police, even if they were black cops, as oppressors and wouldn't work with the police to get justice.  It's mainly historical memories that many blacks are conjuring up today.  Racial prejudice exists today, but much of it is black people hating our societal system, which only causes more problems.

Chicago has had almost more murders than serviceman have died in Iraq and Afghanistan since 2001, but Chicago is narily mentioned by the media and politicians.

Pray for America.

• Upvote 1

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 3:23 AM, SiouxVolley said:

Also, the Somali gangs that are terrorizing Lake Calhoun neighborhoods by threatening rape and Sharia law have not been reported by the media.

It was reported by all the TC channels when it took place a week ago.  Police have intervened, put on extra patrols, etc., all mentioned in the media coverage. You may need to expand upon the media outlets you visit? :confused:

I just grabbed the ABC affiliate link, but it should get you started;

http://kstp.com/news/minneapolis-police-investigate-alleged-terroristic-threats-calhoun-parkway/4186341/

42 minutes ago, siouxforcefans said:

It was reported by all the TC channels when it took place a week ago.  Police have intervened, put on extra patrols, etc., all mentioned in the media coverage. You may need to expand upon the media outlets you visit? :confused:

I just grabbed the ABC affiliate link, but it should get you started;

http://kstp.com/news/minneapolis-police-investigate-alleged-terroristic-threats-calhoun-parkway/4186341/

It's not picked up by regional and national news outlets.  With the Muslim immigration issue, it should be.

37 minutes ago, SiouxVolley said:

It's not picked up by regional and national news outlets.  With the Muslim immigration issue, it should be.

Very little local/regional stuff is picked up, generally speaking.  Just like without a google search, none of us know anything about who was murdered last week in Phoenix, or by whom.  We don't know about the white gangs terrorizing rural neighborhoods in GA (if/when they happen), and Atlanta doesn't know about this.  Until there's a bigger story than people making threats, it won't go national - it's only when the next line is crossed that it becomes worthy of Fox News/CNN/MSNBC, etc.  Until there are charges, or a murder, it'll likely stay local.

In places like Chicago, just to name one, I hope the police start patrolling less in the areas where there is this rampant black on black violence/crime and let those that live in those areas sort it out. What's the point of having a significant police presence in those "communities" around the country when those that live there can't stand the police.

• Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

In places like Chicago, just to name one, I hope the police start patrolling less in the areas where there is this rampant black on black violence/crime and let those that live in those areas sort it. What's the point of having a significant police presence in those "communities" around the country when those that live there can't stand the police.

police.JPG

• Downvote 1

21 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Police could kill blacks(justifiably and unjustifiably) at the current pace for the next 40 years and it won't equal the number of blacks unjustifiably killed by blacks in 2015.

• Upvote 1

On 7/9/2016 at 3:23 AM, SiouxVolley said:

The Twin Cities are going through a rough time with Philando Castile death.  Was horrified when I first heard of it but now not so sure.

Apparently, he and his GF were stopped because they matched suspects of a convenience store armed robbery days earlier right down the street.

Castile did not have a concealed carry permit according to Ramsey County nor was his car stopped because of a broken tail light. Those were lies perpetrated by his GF that caused on uproar and deaths through much of the country.  He appeared to be a passenger but the video was inverted to make it appear so.

Also, the Somali gangs that are terrorizing Lake Calhoun neighborhoods by threatening rape and Sharia law have not been reported by the media.

That should be a story in the mainstream media, but it's not. By doing a google search, it's definitely in the conservative blogs. 

http://www.wnd.com/2016/07/muslim-refugees-threaten-minnesota-community-with-rape/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/somali-muslims-march-upscale-mn-town-threaten-rape-homeowner-video/

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/07/minneapolis-muslims-screaming-jihad-rampage-through-neighborhood-tell-woman-we-can-kidnap-you-and-rape-you

Dayton must be absolutely enraged by Gingrich's comment that Muslims should be deported if they want Sharia Law in America.  That would effectively deport all the Somalians in MSP, but leave the Hmong, Nepalese, Bhutaneses, South Sudanese, etc.  Apparently Dayton hasn't watched the news from France in the past couple of years.  Apparently, Dayton doesn't mind death to gays and women adulterers if it's spoken by a Muslim.

On July 14, 2016 at 8:08 PM, Milford torgerson said:

Wasn't the incident in Minnesota a Hispanic descent officer shooting a Black man?

And he was incorrectly identified as "Chinese" by the victim's girlfriend.  Is that racist?

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2016 at 10:48 AM, SiouxVolley said:

Just a comment about the alleged incident involving a band of Muslim's threatening law abiding citizens in Minneapolis.   This was posted on our neighborhood NextDoor social networking site.  I'm not going to include the name of the person who posted it to protect their privacy, and of course we can all question the legitimacy of the post.  But FWIW, it does offer a possible explanation for why this was all swept under the rug:

When we heard this story through KSTP on July 6th and couldn't find any reference to it at all anywhere else, we contacted KSTP and this is the response we got:
"So a police report was filed on this and Minneapolis Police tell us they were investigating. About a week ago I touched base again with the victim we interviewed and she told us to take the video down. I asked why and she was very awkward about the situation. She even said “what if I made the whole thing up?”. So she could have been lying to both me and the police department. That’s the only update I have on the situation but as far as I’m concerned there haven’t been any other issues since our report. -Brett"

So, while this doesn't mean it didn't happen, it sure puts a lot of doubt into the story.

• Upvote 2

Korryn Gaines...............................a 6 hour standoff with police in which she repeatedly pointed a shotgun at the officers and threatened to kill them. Yet to the BLM folks it was another senseless killing of another black woman? BTW there have been 27 women killed by police this year and only 9 have been black. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.................  Maybe the reality is she got what she deserved under the circumstances?

Chicago just set a 10 year record for murders, most of them black on black violence, in July yet not a peep from our BLM protesters on this issue.................................or from our POTUS.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

So in all honesty what is the point of this thread and why is it on Siouxsports?  Do the members of this site really need an entire thread devoted to airing their bigotry?  Can't the posters on this thread just head on over to a Trump campaign site or Stormfront to air their grievances?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

45 minutes ago, dlsiouxfan said:

So in all honesty what is the point of this thread and why is it on Siouxsports?  Do the members of this site really need an entire thread devoted to airing their bigotry?  Can't the posters on this thread just head on over to a Trump campaign site or Stormfront to air their grievances?

I'm sure you'll get deluged with down votes from the dregs of society Trump voters, but here is one upvote.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3