SiouxSports.com Forum

UND at NDSU 2015 pregame thread (no smack)

geaux_sioux

Unless there's a really good incoming transfer, I think Oliveira may be the guy next year. He's listed at 5'10", 220 right now, and reportedly has above-average FCS running back speed, as well. But obviously it would be extremely unusual for UND to have a true freshman starting running back, so who knows.

He very well could be because his highlights look really good.  I guess I would rather see game tape other than highlights because some of the competition looks a little on the weak side.  He looks like a beast but it's hard to really know based upon what I watched on Hudl. 

Can't believe I missed this thread!  My goodness; great work geaux_sioux.  (mirroring your excellent thread on Bisonville)

I am very glad the game is happening to show just how far apart the programs are, plus, we needed a home game, and you guys are getting paid basically nothing and basically getting no tickets.  Win, win, win.  And this is not smack, but reality.

You can take those three wins.  The loss on the field to UND will trump all those wins!  (Not smack, just reality) :)

Can we just shut this down right now since apparently the FU trolls had nothing better to do but dig back a few weeks to find a new home to infest?

You can certainly tell by how active the NDSU posters have been on this site this week that they have their big rivalry game with SDSU tomorrow............

• Upvote 2

You can certainly tell by how active the NDSU posters have been on this site this week that they have their big rivalry game with SDSU tomorrow............

It's the battle for the "Boarder Marker"! Any time the Dakota Big 3 meet it is a game of epic proportions.

And ESPN Gameplan. Again, when is the last time ESPN has shown enough interest in UND football to put one of their home games on either of these networks?

UND has had 1 game on ESPN3 and 2 games on Fox College Sports, the home games are on MidcoSN and Watchbigsky.

UND has had 1 game on ESPN3 and 2 games on Fox College Sports, the home games are on MidcoSN and Watchbigsky.

Tell ya what... It's never a bad thing to have games on TV. Better than not being on.... But ndsu being on local TV is much better than whatever other alternative is.

Tell ya what... It's never a bad thing to have games on TV. Better than not being on.... But ndsu being on local TV is much better than whatever other alternative is.

Those of us who follow our school and don't live in the area would disagree. I love being able to watch EVERY UND Big Sky volleyball, football, mens and womens BB online.

• Upvote 2

Do you know why UND chose the way they did? Please explain.

In my opinion a huge screw up.  Either the captains got confused or Bubba and staff thought that having the wind first would be a huge advantage even though both teams get exactly the same amount of time with wind at their back.  I've seen this choice a few times in high school games with high winds, but never in a DI game.  Bubba made other decisions that turned out poorly and in retrospect seemed questionable, but in my mind he gets a pass on those because he was trying to be agressive in a game situation.  This choice is just a blunder and if Muss made it people would be howling.