SiouxSports.com Forum

UND at NDSU 2015 pregame thread (no smack)

geaux_sioux

Of course gambling is illegal, but you're right, I was literally hedging my bets. Yet there are still posters here who think it will be close.

It will NOT BE CLOSE! Sorry.

Anyone with a brain knows it won't be close.  If you are going to throw out point spreads at least make them realistic.  It will probably be closer to 34 or so.  

Once again, you got some real stones telling everyone that the UND vs. NDSU game "will not be close".  What a leap.

Anyone with a brain knows it won't be close.  If you are going to throw out point spreads at least make them realistic.  It will probably be closer to 34 or so.  

Once again, you got some real stones telling everyone that the UND vs. NDSU game "will not be close".  What a leap.

It wasn't meant to be "ballzy" or because I have "real stones" it was more in contrast to the posters who feel it WILL be close.

Are you basing your "prediction" on this year's team(s) or next year's team(s)?

Sorry, I read your post wrong the first time.  I read it as though you were only referring to UND's team this year/next year not both... 

Nope...both teams. I honestly feel that this thread shouldn't have been created until next season when we really have a good idea of what both teams will bring going into the game. On paper...yes, right now NDSU is the best team in the FCS but its a good thing football isn't played on paper.

Believe it or not. On Bisonville they actually started a game thread on our game with Montana State this weekend. Apparently they aren't quite over UND.

Just so I have this straight, a UND football fan heads over to Bisonville on a weekend when NDSU isn't even playing, views a thread started by another UND football fan and then calls out Bisons fans as not being "over" UND?

• Upvote 1

Just so I have this straight, a UND football fan heads over to Bisonville on a weekend when NDSU isn't even playing, views a thread started by another UND football fan and then calls out Bisons fans as not being "over" UND?

Hahaha

The internet is great  isnt it. :bigsmile:

Offensively we know NDSU is a lot better but defense its getting closer,

Pass defense:  NDSU 7th 148.4; UND 54th 205.0

Rush defense: NDSU 15th 108.8; UND 24th 125.3   (2 ND teams in the top 25 of the FCS!!)

Scoring defense: NDSU 2nd 8.2; UND 50th 23.8

For those that think this will be a blowout, an 80-0 game, I think this is a sign it could be a nailbiter (think 1991,92,93, or even 2003)