SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 Recruiting

Hambone

In an absolute shocker, gfhockey is wrong again. There have been no transfer verbals yet.

If the season is still going on you wouldnt. That isn't done until after...it would lead me to believe it is a couple players buried on the depth chart at a big school that want more playing time. I will believe him on this one

• Upvote 1

Like I said, when it comes to Mollberg, Ira is the only source.

I guess I will put it in terms even gfhockey will understand. There is a greater chance he will quit drinking before Mollberg transfers.

Glad I wasn't at Judy's when someone spouted that nonsense. The kid came here with the idea he wanted to be part of turning this program around. He will still do that if he can heal from his surgery. He hung in there along with Bartels taking some pretty good shots and never threw his linemen under the bus. Bartels did the same til he got hurt. These guys have enough to worry about than the drivel from people who can't hold their liquor without making fools of themselves.

• Upvote 2

I guess I will put it in terms even gfhockey will understand. There is a greater chance he will quit drinking before Mollberg transfers.

Glad I wasn't at Judy's when someone spouted that nonsense. The kid came here with the idea he wanted to be part of turning this program around. He will still do that if he can heal from his surgery. He hung in there along with Bartels taking some pretty good shots and never threw his linemen under the bus. Bartels did the same til he got hurt. These guys have enough to worry about than the drivel from people who can't hold their liquor without making fools of themselves.

Great to hear.  I'm a big Joe fan.

Do some of you really believe that this clown has an insider that gives him info? Saying we might get some transfers isn't info. It's the same crap, different topic. It's a bit. There is no %GOBC that rules Grand Forks, let alone UND.

That said, add me to the secret info PM's. :-)