SiouxSports.com Forum

Goon

I am not sure what the heck this has to do with Hakstol (he's a paid professional, not an amateur athlete). If it was a cheap shot at me, then you should try harder because it didn't faze me one iota.

Wow....that joke went way over your head.

• Upvote 1

My bad...I shouldn't have brought it up.

I still recall where I was when it happened(local bar, of course) and how I could see it coming as I started saying and then yelling "oh sh1t, oh sh1t, oh shiiiiiiit"

It didn't help that (going by memory) the Sioux tinked one off the goalpost about 15 seconds earlier...GROAN...

No, I got it. I am 39 years old and Gundy was implying that 40 years old is the cutoff for being an "man" instead of a "kid". I was just telling Oxbow6 that it was very underwhelming.

Goodness...pull that thong out of your crack and lighten up!

It did go waaaaaaaaaaay over your head.

I'll dumb it down next time for you...sorry.

I wasn't upset. I was just pointing out that it didn't work like you hoped. I think you are the one that needs to "pull the thong out of your crack". ???

No need to when one goes commando.........

The only thing I ever heard, according to Hak, was "restructuring of the coaching staff" without any more details. Maybe there was more said later and I missed it?

I believe a few posters here alluded to some personal/family issues which played a part in the separation with Eades. I've never heard anything official other than the "restructuring" excuse though.