SiouxSports.com Forum

FCS Playoffs

Cratter

There must be more going on than meets the eye, nobody leaves a team when they are favored to win a NC in a few weeks, maybe one of the Bison guys on here has heard something more. Even if they were transferring after semester that woudn't start until well into January, the whole thing doesn't sound right.

This quote from Bohl is my favorite: “I think we have enough players to slide them around,” Bohl said. “Quite frankly, I’m not that concerned about it.”

Classy comment, Coach.

Yeah Bohl should really be concerned about guys who turned their jerseys in during quarterfinal week.

It's an odd situation. Both dinwiddies had bright futures. Not so sure on the other kid as he obviously hasn't had a chance to make his mark yet. One thing it does is open up sme schollys...ndsu only had 7 available prior to this.

Fwiw...sweet pic of your school president in a suite last weekend. He did have UND colors on however. Edit...Matt got it posted.

There must be more going on than meets the eye, nobody leaves a team when they are favored to win a NC in a few weeks, maybe one of the Bison guys on here has heard something more. Even if they were transferring after semester that woudn't start until well into January, the whole thing doesn't sound right.

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Who knows.....could be academics.......could be their spot on the depth chart. Nevertheless, NDSU should be favored pretty big on Saturday.

You mean 3 guys all from the same state all "leave the team" in the same week and the head coach basically says he doesn't give a !@#$ when asked about it doesn't pass the sniff test. Weird.

so because players transfer you think that they are in trouble and the coach is classless because he isn't concerned??? wow guys... must be boring days up in north dakota.

I would say the same thing in regards to paint thinner nation.....

• Upvote 1

At NDSU yes. Their track record speaks for itself.

I'm hearing a lot of sour grapes in this thread. You'll all do a lot better if you just admit that NDSU football is a class act and get on with the task of building UND football up to their level.

I'm hearing a lot of sour grapes in this thread. You'll all do a lot better if you just admit that NDSU football is a class act and get on with the task of building UND football up to their level.

You might have more luck if some of your fellow Bison followers would acknowledge that UND hockey is a big deal......and not just within the Grand Forks city limits. The "butt football" crowd needs to learn that respect is a two-way street.

You might have more luck if some of your fellow Bison followers would acknowledge that UND hockey is a big deal......and not just within the Grand Forks city limits. The "butt football" crowd needs to learn that respect is a two-way street.

UND Hockey a big deal in their world...but, with no hockey team, NDSU's not in that world, it doesn't need to care.

NDSU football, on the other hand, is a big deal in UND's world. You need to learn to deal with it.

UND Hockey a big deal in their world...but, with no hockey team, NDSU's not in that world, it doesn't need to care.

NDSU football, on the other hand, is a big deal in UND's world. You need to learn to deal with it.

Says the guy trolling on a UND board :whistling:

Then why do the NDSU boosters like to rip hockey and claim it isn't a "real" sport? That is something you need to "learn to deal with", not us.

• Upvote 1

Believe me we're dealing with it everyday... you guys won't let us forget it. I don't think there's a day that a dozen Bison fanatics don't drop by on here to exchange "greetings" and measure things. Maybe you just need to learn to moo-ve on if we're so lowly for you.

• Upvote 2

I think EWU wins by 14+. Last weekend was a wakeup call for them after overlooking an oppenent they figured they would beat easily.

MSU is in for a bigger challenge. That is easily the game of the week. I thought last year that if the Sam Houston game vs. Montana would have been in Montana, it would have been FU vs. Montana in the championship. I don't feel any different here as I feel home field will be the difference maker. I'll take MSU by 7.

Good grief......most of us just don't care about hockey.....wtf is wrong with that. And......you guys get razzed about butthockey because many of the posters on here start the defense of UND having issues with that......So, you are bound to get grief about that.

Yeah, even bizon fans say all their other program have gone in the shi**er because NSU loses in everything else to UND. Heard from all kinds of NDSU that UND would be never ever get ahead of NDSU in athletics again. lol!!

Bet even you drank that koolaid, Wyo.

buttDIheadstart, buttSummitLeagueisthegreatest, buttMVFC, buttBigSkysucksanyway, buttwrestling, buttBSArenovation

For UND fans, it isn't buttfootball but buttwereallydonotgiveashitaboutthebizon,

Whereas for FU fans, its really not butthockey, but buttwewatcheverymoveUNDmakesbecauseofourinsecuritycomplex

• Upvote 4

Yeah, even bizon fans say all their other program have gone in the shi**er because NSU loses in everything else to UND. Heard from all kinds of NDSU that UND would be never ever get ahead of NDSU in athletics again. lol!!

Bet even you drank that koolaid, Wyo.

buttDIheadstart, buttSummitLeagueisthegreatest, buttMVFC, buttBigSkysucksanyway, buttwrestling, buttBSArenovation

For UND fans, it isn't butthockey but buttwereallydonotgiveashitaboutthebizon,

Whereas for FU fans, its really not butthockey, but buttwewatcheverymoveUNDmakesbecauseofourinsecuritycomplex

buttretractableroof and buttundergradadmissions are missing from your list

• Upvote 1