SiouxSports.com Forum

FCS Playoffs

Cratter

FU fans have entire thread decicated to how great Jensen is on AGS..

He's no better than average, he broke off that big run from their own 10 which was a big play that ended up in a TD drive, but he's not the kind of QB that can bring you back from a big deficit.

With that great defense, all they need him to do is manage the game and not lose it for them.

I don't venture to AGS I guess but since the ISU blue game he has been terrible and for the most part everyone calls it that. And the receiving corpse isn't much better. I feel like I'm talking about the Vikings here. Ish.

Two good semifinal matchups. Georgia Southern vs NDSU Friday night. Sam Houston State at Eastern Washington. I watched the GSU game, very impressed with their team of course, coming back from 14 down. I have no clue who to pick on the Saturday game, impressive performances by both teams. Should be a fun weekend.

FU fans have entire thread decicated to how great Jensen is on AGS..

And that's why they are FU fans...blinded by winning. He has accounted for about a 1/4 of all the points given up by his own team all season!!!

Make no mistake, his success is a by product of that defense not his individual play.

Read that FU LB Olson set a FU record for 29 tackles in a single game yesterday. That is absolutely amazing...especially when you take into account UND's entire LB core didn't reach that total until week 4!

Read that FU LB Olson set a FU record for 29 tackles in a single game yesterday. That is absolutely amazing...especially when you take into account UND's entire LB core didn't reach that total until week 4!

It's amazing, but they ran the fb up the middle all day right at him. Thats three games worth of tackles but it shouldn't be compared to numbers against a normal team since they forces fed their beast fb up the gut all day.

It's amazing, but they ran the fb up the middle all day right at him. Thats three games worth of tackles but it shouldn't be compared to numbers against a normal team since they forces fed their beast fb up the gut all day.

The closest comparison would be Cal Poly. UND had 3 guys with 7 tackles to lead the team. It comes back to the same analysis the SFI guys had. The team needed the backers to make way more plays this year than they did.

http://www.undsports.com//fls/13500/stats/football/2012/fb092912.htm

Haven't we been hearing all year about how great the Missouri Valley Conference plays defense. Illinois State gave up 51 to Big Sky Eastern Washington yesterday. Sam Houston and Eastern Washington should be a great game.

He's no better than average, he broke off that big run from their own 10 which was a big play that ended up in a TD drive, but he's not the kind of QB that can bring you back from a big deficit.

With that great defense, all they need him to do is manage the game and not lose it for them.

The Wentz kid is waiting in the wings.

NDSU had 18,200 for their playoff game yesterday. Funny they didn't get 19,000. What is up with no sellout.

Game was sold out...might have been a few visitors tickets that Wofford didn't use but all the other tickets were accounted for. For some reason the capacity of the dome is smaller for playoff games..I think it has to do with who is counted and who isn't.

Hard to believe there were 800/900 people who bought tickets and didn't go. Something seems odd. Maybe it really wasn't a sellout. It does sound good to say it was a sellout though.

I work with a bunch of folks that were trying to buy tix from the AC but couldn't. Strange that they would choose not to sell tix to fans that wanted to go if they really didn't sellout all the tix.

I work with a bunch of folks that were trying to buy tix from the AC but couldn't. Strange that they would choose not to sell tix to fans that wanted to go if they really didn't sellout all the tix.

You can basically guarantee that every ticket was sold but the butts in seats did not show that