SiouxSports.com Forum

FCS Playoffs

Cratter

Montana State 10-3 at the half

EWU down 19-14 to Wagner late in the 3rd, Wagner has dominated and kicked 4 field goals but haven't been able to finish drives so we'll see if that haunts them in the end. 21 point dogs too.

Well in the old days, it was bar-stool history or water-cooler history or, if someone felt strong enough, it was letters-to-the-editor history. Today, it's message board history or twitter history or any other venue where the losing team's fans can rant about how the traveling trophy should be up for grabs every time the teams meet regardless how many times they should happen to meet in a given season. These various histories have also shown us that these same fans' opinions would change once their team was in possession of said trophy.

CMSioux was absolutely correct in what he/she stated. While you are trying to explain the way it works officially, CMSioux was simply pointing to the hypocritical way fans act depending on which team possesses the traveling trophy.

It was a silly point. The hypocritcal opinions of a handful of ignorant fans are not representative of a school, or it's fans in general.

Take a look at this Kolpack article:http://www.grandfork...group/homepage/

Is he a third grader? What horrible flow! It appears words are missing, and I had to stumble over sentences 3-4 times to make sense of them! Is this the norm for him?

Looks like it was written in a hurry from notes and not proofread. Must have been pushing his deadline to the last minute.

Take a look at this Kolpack article:http://www.grandfork...group/homepage/

Is he a third grader? What horrible flow! It appears words are missing, and I had to stumble over sentences 3-4 times to make sense of them! Is this the norm for him?

This quote from Bohl is my favorite: “I think we have enough players to slide them around,” Bohl said. “Quite frankly, I’m not that concerned about it.”

Classy comment, Coach.