SiouxSports.com Forum

FCS Playoffs

Cratter

I think the AC/Wofford game will be close because of Wofford's defense (they are a top 10 but nobody knows it). I like a 17-7 game for the AC. With some much rushing, possessions will be limited.

I like the Redbirds in an upset.

The Bobcats get payback on Sam, which folds up in the fetal position in the cold.

ODU beats GSU in a close one.

One would think the Bobcats were the team that had never played in the cold before. OUCH!

But take a look at MSUs record this year and who they have played. They are likely the weakest 10-1 team that was in the playoffs. 2 of the wins were a D2 and Drake...a non scholie school. No FBS game at all. The toughest home game they faced was against EWU and the Cats got beat.

I don't think FU has any problems with Wofford. If your meal ticket is pounding the rock...you are playing into FU's hands. Their front 7 on D should dominate. This isn't even GSU from last year's playoffs and look how they handled them.

I don't think FU has any problems with Wofford. If your meal ticket is pounding the rock...you are playing into FU's hands. Their front 7 on D should dominate. This isn't even GSU from last year's playoffs and look how they handled them.

The Bison ought to be able to stack the box since Wofford only throws 7 times a game. But, they do have that RB that is a Payton finalist. It could be a lot tighter than people think.....especially if our offense can't score.

As long as FU's offense doesn't give Wofford any points the game won't be close. One thing FU is very good at is protecting the football. Games FU has struggled in this year, they have turned the ball over. I think they win this one going away.

The Bison ought to be able to stack the box since Wofford only throws 7 times a game. But, they do have that RB that is a Payton finalist. It could be a lot tighter than people think.....especially if our offense can't score.

That falls on Brock. A game with 3 picks with one being a pick 6 would change things dramatically. He doesn't have to win it, just not lose it today.