SiouxSports.com Forum

FCS Playoffs

Cratter

Hard to believe there were 800/900 people who bought tickets and didn't go. Something seems odd. Maybe it really wasn't a sellout. It does sound good to say it was a sellout though.

I don't think giveaway tickets (ex band, player's families etc) count toward playoff attendance.

The Wentz kid is waiting in the wings.

Heard from some really close to the FU program he is the real deal and he is better than Brock but can't play him when Brock has a Natty and probably on way to a 2nd despite his continued pedestrian play.

Heard from some really close to the FU program he is the real deal and he is better than Brock but can't play him when Brock has a Natty and probably on way to a 2nd despite his continued pedestrian play.

We'll see when he plays. Backup QBs always shjt golden bricks and look good from the sidelines.

We'll see when he plays. Backup QBs always shjt golden bricks and look good from the sidelines.

Not disagreeing but winning due to your D covers up at best average QB play as well.

I know the kid. He is my nephew. He is the real deal. Tried talking him into going to UND but obviously no dice.

Not disagreeing but winning due to your D covers up at best average QB play as well.

I bet some of it has to due with the fact that their WRs suck. Smith and Vraa are dime a dozen players and the rest don't bring much to the table. The also miss Veldman big time. Jensen has digressed this year no doubt but so have his WRs and TEs. Their offense went from smashmouth with just enough pass to predictable against good defenses.

I bet some of it has to due with the fact that their WRs suck. Smith and Vraa are dime a dozen players and the rest don't bring much to the table. The also miss Veldman big time. Jensen has digressed this year no doubt but so have his WRs and TEs. Their offense went from smashmouth with just enough pass to predictable against good defenses.

Vraa is actually pretty good if he can stay healthy, that said Jensen is always locked in on Smith.

Vraa is actually pretty good if he can stay healthy, that said Jensen is always locked in on Smith.

Vraa is good. He's the only one. Smith is a normal quick slot guy. The other ones are walk on types. Maybe next year the freshman will turn things around like ours did for us.

NDSU doesn't know what to do with a really good QB since they've only been throwing the forward pass for 20 years.

We shall see. The kid has a cannon for an arm. Looking forward to the day he is the man. He has the size 6'5" and 225 and still putting on muscle.

one of the most envious fan bases i have ever seen on a fan forum.

you guys even resort to your conference beating illinois state being a way to downgrade the defending national champions and current #1 team

your team sucks...plain and simple

this is my last post here, ever..... i can get my fcs fix on ags.

As long as FU's D continues to play like they have been, it is going to be hard for anybody to beat them. At this point it looks like the Championship is FU's defense to lose. The banner they will receive for that championship, however, is the NCAA's to lose.

• Upvote 1

you guys even resort to your conference beating illinois state being a way to downgrade the defending national champions and current #1 team

Later

As long as FU's D continues to play like they have been, it is going to be hard for anybody to beat them. At this point it looks like the Championship is FU's defense to lose. The banner they will receive for that championship, however, is the NCAA's to lose.

As for the last sentence well played!!!

NDSU had 18,200 for their playoff game yesterday. Funny they didn't get 19,000. What is up with no sellout.

attendance is counted differently for the playoffs. staff and the band, among others, do not count toward the ncaa totals.

FU fans have entire thread decicated to how great Jensen is on AGS..

they also have entire threads dedicated so how awful he is. He has certainly regressed from last year, and the lack of Veldman is huge.

O don't go.... It won't be the same without you. I always look forward to reading your posts. I'm not sure what we'll do without you other than wonder wwbs. What would badger1 say. You'll surely be missed.

Goodness.

Somebody didn't get in his nap.

• Upvote 2

I can only dream to have over 18,000 for UND football. When you have that many despite FM's population that is still good. UND had great crowds in the past at the Alerus but what is NDSU doing that UND isn't doing to get a sellout? WIN!!! You win people will come you lose people will stay home.

I can only dream to have over 18,000 for UND football. When you have that many despite FM's population that is still good. UND had great crowds in the past at the Alerus but what is NDSU doing that UND isn't doing to get a sellout? WIN!!! You win people will come you lose people will stay home.

Pretty simple concept.