SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota vs NDSU

Cratter

UND is better on paper? NDSU has at least 4 players on its roster that I wouldn't trade for anyone on the UND roster (Lawrence Alexander, Taylor Braun, Marshall Bjorklund and Mike Felt). I'm not saying NDSU will win since anything can happen in any given game, but on paper talent wise it should be a 15 to 20 point NDSU win. Huff appears to be a very good athlete but not a great basketball player yet.

Well I wouldn't trade Anderson, Webb, Schuler, Huff, Mitchell, Mathison or Stockdale for anyone on NDSU's roster. UND has oodles of talent, more than NDSU even. Just a matter of them playing together. I like North Dakota in this game, they seem to like playing in front of the home crowd. Got my tickets yesterday, and I've never seen them lose (in person) to the Bison. Hopefully it is a good one................

Well I wouldn't trade Anderson, Webb, Schuler, Huff, Mitchell, Mathison or Stockdale for anyone on NDSU's roster. UND has oodles of talent, more than NDSU even. Just a matter of them playing together. I like North Dakota in this game, they seem to like playing in front of the home crowd. Got my tickets yesterday, and I've never seen them lose (in person) to the Bison. Hopefully it is a good one................

Wow ???

am i the only one who thinks this game should have been played at hyslop? to only get to practice at rea once this week is totally unacceptable...they could have the floor moved into hyslop weeks ago and been practicing their since...if im not incorrect hyslop sits maybe 6 or 7k? so it would be totally packed and hyslop hysteria would back and it would be so loud the asbestos would be raining down on the court.

hey nd1acfan...marshall bjorklund? r u serious?

Bjorkland is a total dude when he is on his game. totally lit up Fresno(dunno if thats saying much), but he is a fundamental animal. I expect him to have a good game against UND.

You should probably consider trading some of them for Alexander, Felt, Braun, and Bjorkland at least. Those 4 are very, very gifted young men. I expect at least 2 of them to light up the Ralph. I have a lot of faith in them but then again, so do you guys in your team. Nothing wrong with that. Hopefully it is at the very least a fun game to watch.

I think you are stretching matters alittle bit with not trading Mathison or Stockdale, neither play and are both walk ons. I do agree we have alot of good talent and each talent helps us in different ways which I do like. But, until this talent decides to play as a total team we are going to have struggles. This will be a very interesting game, if UND plays together we can win this game. If UND does not play as a team we could be in serious trouble. NDSU plays very well together and I like their motion offense, all players are moving and they do not have 2 guys just standing and they set alot of picks all over the floor for all the players , not just 30' from the basket. Looking forward to this one indeed. Go Sioux

/facepalm

/facepalm

I think it's called humor, buddy; a little joke for all those who insist on playing "mine is bigger than yours" with any subject involving UND and the AC. Thank goodness this is one instance where we can actually see who "lights it up" on the court. Sorry you couldn't play along.

I think it's called humor, buddy; a little joke for all those who insist on playing "mine is bigger than yours" with any subject involving UND and the AC. Thank goodness this is one instance where we can actually see who "lights it up" on the court. Sorry you couldn't play along.

Thank you......

am i the only one who thinks this game should have been played at hyslop? to only get to practice at rea once this week is totally unacceptable...they could have the floor moved into hyslop weeks ago and been practicing their since...if im not incorrect hyslop sits maybe 6 or 7k? so it would be totally packed and hyslop hysteria would back and it would be so loud the asbestos would be raining down on the court.

hey nd1acfan...marshall bjorklund? r u serious?

You obviously haven't been over to the Hyslop in quite some time. I have- kids swimming. There are no longer bleachers in the arena. There is still the upper level stands. Because that's concrete- but the old bleachers that used to come down to form up around the floor- have been long since gone.

I was at last years game, and the atmosphere was absolutely flat. I wonder if this year at UND will be better. I am not sure if it was the Fargodome, the fact that we had just lost to Eastern Washington in football, sloppy play in the game...or what.

The Eastern Washington loss definitely played a roll in the atmosphere in the dome last year. I am sure there will be plenty of jacked up Bison fans this year sporting their Championship gear at the Ralph!! Hopefully we will be out cheering all the Bison fans coming up for the game because we will be winning!!! Looking forward to the game already!!!

The Eastern Washington loss definitely played a roll in the atmosphere in the dome last year. I am sure there will be plenty of jacked up Bison fans this year sporting their Championship gear at the Ralph!! Hopefully we will be out cheering all the Bison fans coming up for the game because we will be winning!!! Looking forward to the game already!!!

Not too mention that the Bison fans had been drinking all day already.

Get lost troll. Go back to Bisonville and start a thread about how NDSU football could potentially compete for the BCS national championship if they were just given a chance. :silly:We don't need any of your garbage here. :angry:

Ya, there is plenty of garbage here already :whistling:

I was at last years game, and the atmosphere was absolutely flat. I wonder if this year at UND will be better. I am not sure if it was the Fargodome, the fact that we had just lost to Eastern Washington in football, sloppy play in the game...or what.

Gene whored out the game by putting it in a makeshift Fargodome so he could break the all-time attendance record and make a ton of money. What did you expect?

Meanwhile, south of the border ...

BROOKINGS, S.D. – In the first meeting on the hardwood since 2004, South Dakota State downed visiting South Dakota Thursday evening 86-56 in front of a sellout crowd at Frost Arena in Brookings. With the loss, the Coyotes fell to 6-10 on the year and 1-6 in the Summit League, while SDSU improved to 14-5 and 6-1 in conference play.

UND is 3-1 at home (DI games only) and NDSU is 5-4 on the road. I think UND has a good chance at winning. 89-70 UND over SDSU that is the UND team I want to see show up on Tuesday Night. The game will be on Fox College Sports, Midco Sports Net, ND ABC Networks, and UNDSN (formerly FSSN).

Haha, whatever you say buddy.

Your seriously going argue where the two programs are at as far as TV? That is one area our AD has worked very hard to develop and its not even close. I watched more UND volleyball games on TV this year than what your basketball team will see.

Your seriously going argue where the two programs are at as far as TV? That is one area our AD has worked very hard to develop and its not even close. I watched more UND volleyball games on TV this year than what your basketball team will see.

I think our FB team was on TV every game this year but 1. Getting your ass handed to you when you're on TV really isn't a good thing is it?