SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota vs NDSU

Cratter

Does anyone know if the contract will continue next year or they still working out those details?

Saul Phillips was on the radio in the last week and he said it will be continuing as an every year game alternating between Fargo and Grand Forks. I'm sure the date for next year won't come out until late summer or early fall. He was asked about a home and home every year like UND and SDSU did this year and he didn't think that would happen unless they were in the same conference in the future.

Now I am even more jealous of NDSU. I didn't know, even they, have a "real scoreboard." One that can show replays.

*Edit. After a little research

The portable game-day basketball floor was replaced prior to the 2004-05 season, and the arena received further upgrades midway through the 2005-06 season with the addition of video scoreboards at center court and above each endline. The game-day basketball setup includes three-sided shot clocks with game clock displays, and courtside tables with video display capability.

Is there any doubt if UND didn't have hockey.....basketball would get more attention from Sioux fans? Fans might be more demanding of basic upgrades....

no one will be there from ndsu, under 1000.

ndsu fans have better things to do, this is your super bowl, the only chance to compete against ndsu in a relevant sport.

but ndsu fans dont care, wont care about this game.

Well, Phil Jackson always said that he did pretty well for a guy from a hockey school.

You have heard of Phil Jackson, haven't you?

ndsu fans have better things to do, this is your super bowl, the only chance to compete against ndsu in a relevant sport.

Thats right Bison fans have hoc...nope, they have um.....please help me out here. ???

Your funny. Typical bison troll. You don't care about UND yet there are ndsu fans posting on this board daily. And I bet no one will care if you get beat or bother posting here if you win. The ndsu fans not caring about UND has been beat to death and is more and more comical everyday. There are new posts daily on your own fan board about UND and new threads started weekly so its pretty funny when you say no one cares.

It is unfortunate that this game is on a Tuesday, but that still doesn't mean that there shouldn't be a good crown there. How many people have plans on Tuesday nights in January? Not very many. Unless it is 10 below with a 30 below windchill, there is no reason why there should be a decent crowd. I am very curious to see the student section at this game. There were at least 100 or more UND students at the game last year in Fargo. this game is within walking distance from campus. There is nothing going on Tuesday night so I don't want to here any excuses from anyone why they can't be at the game, students or anyone else. We have a good young team that will be a contender in the Big Sky next year. Time for people to get out and see a game. this is a great chance against an old rival.

It is unfortunate that this game is on a Tuesday, but that still doesn't mean that there shouldn't be a good crown there. How many people have plans on Tuesday nights in January? Not very many. Unless it is 10 below with a 30 below windchill, there is no reason why there should be a decent crowd. I am very curious to see the student section at this game. There were at least 100 or more UND students at the game last year in Fargo. this game is within walking distance from campus. There is nothing going on Tuesday night so I don't want to here any excuses from anyone why they can't be at the game, students or anyone else. We have a good young team that will be a contender in the Big Sky next year. Time for people to get out and see a game. this is a great chance against an old rival.

Driving from Fargo and back when the kids have school the next morning...that keeps me from going.

Sorry, I meant if you lived in Grand Forks. Those fans in Fargo get a pass on this one.

If I lived in GF I wouldn't care what day it was I would be there. I loved the UND basketball doubleheaders with the womens at 6 and the mens at 8. Oh I wish UND was located in Fargo. :lol:

Get lost troll. Go back to Bisonville and start a thread about how NDSU football could potentially compete for the BCS national championship if they were just given a chance. :silly: We don't need any of your garbage here. :angry:

• Upvote 1