SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota vs NDSU

Cratter

If it was a rivalry game, the Bison never showed it. A total lack of intensity and focus. a pretty embarassing showing.

I Wonder if there was any chanting of "Sioux S***" in their locker room? Oh that's right - we're not a rival to ndsu anymore so their players and fans would have no reason for that chant.
  • Upvote 1

I Wonder if there was any chanting of "Sioux S***" in their locker room? Oh that's right - we're not a rival to ndsu anymore so their players and fans would have no reason for that chant.

I said a while ago I am done saying there is no rivalry. From my perspective is is just another OOC game, obviously judging by the Bisonville Meltdown, I may not be in the majority. Now excuse me while I go moderate the melee over on our board..... ;)

• 1 month later...

USD is terrible, not sure what happened to that program but wow I didn't realize they were that far behind the other Dakota schools in the Summit. I'm not sure their coach has what it takes to turn it around.

SUU is the same team they always are, mediocre. I think most Summit schools will just be happy to lose that horrendous road trip to the middle of nowhere.

After watching some of this exciting "NCC 2.0 at the Falls" you can now officially substitute NDAC instead of SUU from the above quote after tonights semifinals.

Fort Wayne = nowhere

Rochester (MI i think but not sure) = nowhere

Tulsa = nowhere

Vermillion = nowhere

Macomb = nowhere

Fargo = nowhere

Omaha = nowhere

Brookings = nowhere

St. Cloud = soon to be nowhere

The NCC 2.0= nowhere league?