SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

1 hour ago, 90siouxfan said:

can you dumb that down for me?

Her flow wasn't great and her tone was very monotonous, which is more noticeable when Bucci is all over the place and easily excitable. Not a good pairing. Might have just been an off night for her, not exactly a dream partner in Bucci. She was doing a post game and he poked his head in front of the camera behaving like Tom Green.

2 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Her flow wasn't great and her tone was very monotonous, which is more noticeable when Bucci is all over the place and easily excitable. Not a good pairing. Might have just been an off night for her, not exactly a dream partner in Bucci. She was doing a post game and he poked his head in front of the camera behaving like Tom Green.

She's just downright awful. When she's doing a game I can't......just can't.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Is she the one doing NHLNetwork "Saturday Showcase" games, or is that one of the NHLN in-studio hosts? 

Either way, the Saturday Showcase voice has me flipping over to "The Closer Weekends" on HLN. It's quite the trick to get me to change from hockey. I'll end with a ... " ... thank you, ... thank you so much ...;) :D 

1 hour ago, siouxfaninseattle said:

ESPN sucks. There is no wonder why people have quit watching it. The comments Stephen Smith made about hockey should have gotten him fired. 

That guy isn't really qualified to comment on anything.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Blackheart said:

It is the best they can do because ESPN doesn’t care about hockey.  Just keep trotting out the same old announcers for the Frozen Four year after year.  :(

ESPN executive reads comment by @Blackheart, immediately curses and yells, "I almost forgot! Start thawing out Berry Melrose right now! And get Colby Cohen and that other guy on the phone ASAP!" 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Kevin G said:

ESPN executive reads comment by @Blackheart, immediately curses and yells, "I almost forgot! Start thawing out Berry Melrose right now! And get Colby Cohen and that other guy on the phone ASAP!" 

Oh crap, I had forgotten about Colby Cohen...not a favorite.  I'd take Bob Norton, Clay Matvick, Dave Starman, Ben Holden, Alex Heinert, Anthony Lapanta, Frank Mazocco or Krusty the Clown over any of the current guys ESPN has.

7 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

I believe it's Sideshow Bucci...

The only thing worse is trying to listen to these two on their Saturday show. Their lines of thought are more distracted than a red squirrel in a jewelry store and they have far too many inside jokes. As east coast biased as "Hockey on Campus" is on SiriuxXM NHL Radio I still find myself going there instead. 

So yes, for bad hockey conversation, Bucci has competition. 

6 hours ago, Kevin G said:

So. Much. Irony.

Former player and coach Dave Hakstol currently coaches the Seattle Kraken. News item

The Seattle Kraken is partnering with the Muckleshoot Indian Tribe by wearing the tribe’s logo on their jerseys.

Irony indeed. So what is considered "hostile and abusive" at the NC$$ level gets you recognition and money at the pro level. 

8 hours ago, Kevin G said:

So. Much. Irony.

Former player and coach Dave Hakstol currently coaches the Seattle Kraken. News item

The Seattle Kraken is partnering with the Muckleshoot Indian Tribe by wearing the tribe’s logo on their jerseys.

This really triggered some people for really no reason at all :lol: